“AN EXCELLENT MEAL”

Cuisines: Greek, Pizza
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 31, 2014

The only advice is to eat at least once to EPHESSUS RESTAURANT.The food is excellent the staff very friendly specially NIKOS .The great cook ROXANE is the woman behind the taste and the variety of food .We'll be back soon.THEODORE AND FRIENDS.

Reviewed August 29, 2014

I ate here during my trip to Paros... It was exquisite!!! The atmosphere was incredible!! Metres from the ocean as the sun sets... The staff were attentive, friendly and took the time to make recommendations!
The food was phenomenal - the kebab with tomato and yoghurt was the best dish I have ever eaten!!
I will return to Paros next year with my partner so that he can eat here as well!!

Reviewed August 28, 2014

Lovely place to sit, on the water or in the garden. We arrived at 8pm. The Service was quick and cordial. The food was Just like the reviews said! I actually took the beef with onions and tomatoes and my boyfriend got the stuffed auburgine. The only thing was that a stray cat looked kind of frightened so we fed him on the outskirts of the restaurants. I hope they'll give some of the leftovers to the stray cat's. For animal lovers like us-that's a BONUS!

Reviewed August 26, 2014 via mobile

Great pizza! Very good service. Great environment, especially during the night hours. Prices are OK. One of my favorite places to eat at Parikoia.

Reviewed August 21, 2014 via mobile

This restaurant is one of the best restaurants in Parikia,the food is excellent,the view is unforgettable and the waiters are very kind and available! The owner Nikos,is very very hosting and treated us like VIP. I strongly recommend it to everyone who visits Pariakia!