“Very nice experience”

Cuisines: Greek, Pizza
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 16, 2014

My boyfriend and I were on holidays at Parikia for one week at the beginning of May 2014.
We ate several times at Ephessus and we tested lots of greek specialities.
It was a pleasure each time: nice welcome, excellent food, good prices...
We recommend this restaurant compared to some other ones in Parikia which are not so nice!!

Reviewed June 15, 2014

They have the most interesting and exotic atmosphere, right on the water with hammocks and petrified tree decorations. Our service was fantastic! Our waiter, Enias, was so friendly and charming. Truly a unique experience in Greece that I will never forget!

1  Thank romain l
Reviewed June 13, 2014

Reviewed June 11, 2014 via mobile

Mmmmm I wish I was there right now....this place has some of the best food I've ever tried, trust me that's saying a lot! Great little tables on a beach front setting, great service... Calamari was straight from the sea, and the soutzoukakia delicious! Also the grilled squid! Amazing... Excellent food excellent service excellent location... And I'm not one for touristy spots

1  Thank BeachBummy0
Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

We were recommended this restaurant and couldn't have been happier. The food was excellent (grilled shrimps were a stand out), the staff were attentive and friendly without being obtrusive and we sat on the waters edge in a quaint garden. This dinner was one of the highlights of our trip!!!

1  Thank Kmmi