“Best Saganaki but not the Mussels”
Review of Dionysos

Dionysos
Ranked #32 of 106 Restaurants in Parikia
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 11, 2017 via mobile

This restaurant has a lovely atmosphere and is expensive compared to other restaurants nearby.

We had the best saganaki here with pomegranate sauce it was so good. Unfortunately I cannot say that about the mussels. They were very salty and very small, tiny actually smaller than my pinky fingernail. This was very disappointing. My husband enjoyed his meal. Overall it was pretty good but the disappointing mussels cannot say it was very good.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed August 29, 2017 via mobile

Everything was perfect at Dionysos. The food is fresh and tasty with local products (we had fish - sea bass and tuna, amazing). The staff is very kind and offered us local digestive. Local wine from Paros was delicious as well, ask the owner to guide you through the large list. Relatively pricy compared to Tavernas but the quality is outstanding. A must-go for a couple looking for a romantic Greek dinner.

Reviewed August 25, 2017 via mobile

Dionysos is a wonderful place to take your dinner! The most beautiful and romantic garden at Paroikia with excellent greek neotraditional dishes! The stuff is very polite and our dinner was exactly on time! As for the hostess,miss Eleni,is the most sweet and kind lady in hole island! Totally recommend this place!!

Reviewed August 18, 2017

Going to have to one star this one I'm afraid. The men's toilet was broken and the toilet door came away, swinging like a cat flap when I tried to open it. If that's not enough for you, what about cold food (my tuna was borderline but my girls sword-fish was cold). No wine served until after the starters, we had to ask for it again. Finish off with zero service. We happily sat there for 30 mins at the end, then we received some story about the staff hanging back so as not to intrude on diners. Sure, but there's hanging back and there's ignoring diners, it felt like the latter. Polish off with the fact that they are not shy when it comes to the bill. Not for me, I'm afraid.

2  Thank Joe N
Reviewed August 16, 2017

Excellent dishes fresh sea food, atmosphaire warm and friendly invorement. Beautifull garden and very kind and quick servis!

Date of visit: July 2017