“wonderfull holidays”

Ranked #1 of 46 Hotels in Parikia
Lefkada, Greece
“wonderfull holidays”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2011

The view and the swimming pool were great and the staff very frindly!
Moreover the room was very clean.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank dimitra18

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
  • Greek first
London
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2011

My wife and I stayed at Akrotiri at the beginning of June for 5 nights. It's a great hotel in Paros. The rooms are clean, modern and well maintained. The service was great, all the staff are very friendly, and always happy to help. Breakfast on the terrace was nice with a wonderful sea view! The pool area was lovely, and the cocktails on the terrace in the early evening were just what was needed before heading out for dinner. Great hotel, we'll be back!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank GAIbrahim
Ennis, Ireland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2011

During our recent visit to Greece, we (as a family) stayed at this place. The warm welcome given to us here is still fresh in our memories. The room where we stayed gave a great view of the ocean. The sight was spectacular. The room was clean and cozy to sleep in at nights. The pool is lovely. Our kids spent a lot of time at the pool. Walking barefooted on the beach sands during the evening hours was greatly relaxing. In fact our stay at Akrotiri Hotel itself was relaxing and perfectly comfortable. We would definitely stay at this place again. I have already recommended this hotel to few of my friends who stayed there a week before and had the same experience as us.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
3 Thank Tommy_zelda
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2011

My boyfriend and I travelled to Greece on a last minute excursion. Our trip was beyond amazing. Akrotiri Hotel was the first of our many hotels on our adventure in Greece and it set our high standard for expectations throughout our trip. We were welcomed by wonderful Panos and Margarita upon arrival. Our rooms were immaculate and the balcony view of the ocean was amazing. Our room was small, clean, and simple which is exactly what we were looking for. I was a bit stressed when I arrived to Paros as my bags from Newark had not arrived with me. Panos comforted me and made arrangements to get me to the Panos airport to pick up my bags. The hotel is a little further than walking distance from the center of town, so I suggest getting a scooter or bicycle for your travels throughout the island. Margarita at Akrotiri offered us so much great travel advice which we utilized throughout our stay. . There was a beautiful pool at the hotel, but it was a bit cool at the end of May and we did not use the pool. In summary, we enjoyed Akrotiri and would definitely stay at Akrotiri again.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank NashvilleNewYork
Athens
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2011

I stayed in the hotel for 4-5 days and I spent a lot of time overlooking the magnificent view to Paroikia over the pool. I also had to work a little bit, so I used the free wi-fi at the terrace!
My fiance loved the pool and spent more time there than at the beach!

I have already planned to visit the Hotel again this summer

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank AntoniosKondis
rome
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2010

We stayed at akrotiri hotel for a weekend on the island of paros, and it is a very good hotel that i can really recommend. with its swimming pool, its the fantastic view on the sea and cozy rooms it was a perfect place on paros to stay and relax. im looking forward to come to paros again next year, and would definitely choose akrotiri as my hotel again.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
Oakville, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2010

I usually don't make comments or reviews of hotels, but in this case I have to share my feelings of Akrotiri Hotel. My cousin and I had a wonderful rest, adventure, comfort, recharged batteries and much more during our stay in Paros, especially because of the comforts of Akrotiri. The view is spectacular, the atmosphere perfect and the staff made us feel like family. If you plan to go to Paros, I recommend you put Akrotiri Hotel on your list and check them out.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank WishYOUWereHERE01
Also consider these accommodations in or near Parikia
Minois Village Hotel Suites & Spa
#9 of 46 in Parikia
Poseidon of Paros
Poseidon of Paros
#1 of 3 in Golden Beach

Been to Akrotiri Hotel? Share your experiences!