“Good restaurant & setting”

Apollon Garden Restaurant
Ranked #20 of 105 Restaurants in Parikia
Cuisines: Greek, International
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The old olive press mill of Paros is the GARDEN RESTAURANT APOLLON. For more than 30 years the traditional restaurant, an oasis in the Old Market with its green plants, offers a unique atmosphere to enjoy Greek and international cuisine along with artists who frequented the site. From year 2019 is are running under new ownership and management.
Reviewed October 8, 2018 via mobile

By chance, whilst walking the narrow back streets of Parikia, I went to the Apollon which is accessed through a small doorway accessed off the street and opens into a large atmospheric garden area. The tables are not crammed in and the service was excellent. The meal I had was good quality & reasonably priced. Whether I could find it amongst the maze of small streets again I don’t know ... it’s not too far off the Frankish castle and if I saw it I would eat there again.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank HolsRbest

Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

I walked out of this restaurant feeling elated i guess. I had lamb shanks and they were delicious my friend had steak and that was as well. Wine was great service great ambience 5 stars

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank Slop17
Reviewed September 29, 2018 via mobile

We had looked at the menu walking past, and returned in the evening to try it. Food and service were as expected, the setting in the courtyard was picturesque, and we had an enjoyable meal. No great surprises, it is a tourist taverna.

1  Thank Bruce H
Reviewed September 19, 2018 via mobile

Best meal we had on Paros, excellent service and our waiter gave excellent recommendations. The wine from the owners private vineyard was perfect with my shrimp risotto.

1  Thank kargibs
Reviewed September 17, 2018 via mobile

We searched TA for a nice restaurant and were so satisfied here! The setting is stunning in the back which is outdoors with plenty of plants and lights.

The food is very reasonably priced but at very high quality. The marinated octopus was just fantastic - so delicious! The chicken and beef dishes were also excellent with great sides. And the desserts were to die for!

Highly recommend