“An alternaative cafe-restaurant in Paros” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Magaya

Magaya
Ranked #10 of 81 Restaurants in Parikia
Cuisines: Seafood, Mediterranean
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Scenic view, Bar scene, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Late Night, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Magaya
Corinth, Greece
“An alternaative cafe-restaurant in Paros”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

I had first been there 4 years ago and I had really enjoyed my meal and the ambient. I recently visited the island again and decided to visit the place for a coffee in the morning. Once again, I really loved the place. It makes your mind travel away to exotic places. I would recommend a visit to this place to every Paros visitor.

• Visited July 2013

• Greek first
  • Hebrew first
athens
“EXCOTIC SCENERY. NICE CHOICE”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

we stayed at paros bay hotel, a few meters from there and thought to give it a chance. Very nice decorated. A few meters from a small beach called delphini. The service is very god and pleasant, especially irini. The meal was well cooked and out of the ordinary. The portion was average. the prices was a bit axpensive but worth it. Works as a coctail bar as well.
If you stay close or looking for something besides classic greek restaurants, look it up.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Warrington, United Kingdom
“The Best Place We Ate in Paros”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2013

My wife an I ate here on our last night in Paros on the advice of friends, they said we wouldn't eat better anywhere else on the island and what's more the price would be right. Boy were they right! Having struggled a little to find the place, down a quiet dirt track, once there we were warmly welcomed and offered a choice of tables. Decor was simple, a sort of cross between Mexican meets oriental, but laid back and opening out onto a small beach. The waitress was knowledgable and took the time to go through the specials board in detail, my wife had the chilli spider crab with lemon grass, followed by the Pad Thai with shrimps, which were both large and plentiful. I had the Thai spicy beef salad followed by the chargrilled Dorade with garlic which must have been 400-500g and was simply the best fish I have eaten. Salty crisp skin on the outside, moist and tender inside, it simply fell away from the bone. My wife had a cocktail and I had water and all in, the bill was 52 euro, which considering the food, the service and everything else was spot on. Our only regret was that never got to stay on Paros and explore the menu a little further.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank neil1111_10
Norwich
“The best place to hang out in Paros, day or night!””
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013

This was our 3rd visit to Paros and Magaya was as lovely as we’d remembered. The food was excellent I had very fresh fish and my husband enjoyed Szechwan Beef. The seafood was superb and the there is always an interesting Asian dish on the specials, which is always tempting, plus a selection of international dishes on the regular menu too. The great thing about Magaya is that it offers so many alternatives to traditional Greek dishes, although their Greek food is delicious. You can tell the chefs and the owners are well travelled because there has been a lot on thought put in to the menu. The staff are really friendly and multilingual plus the service is unobtrusive but attentive. It's always hard leave and we're always made to feel very welcome.

• Visited June 2013
3 Thank DD995
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“hello amigoss!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2013

the best mexican in greece!beautifull environment taaasty food and this lovely swing! I'll be back soon, this is a promise!

• Visited August 2012