“Wonderful Holiday in 9Muses”
Review of 9 Muses

9 Muses
Ranked #2 of 53 Parikia B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 22, 2013

9 muses was very quality place. It was very clean, comfortable, very smart, well organized, quite and peacefull. Also Christos and Maria are wonderful hosts, lovely and friendly people. They were always helpful with advice on where to visit on the island and the best place to eat. They also have taken me to some places. They made my holiday perfect.
The location is perfect, close to a beach (8 min by walk) and close to the town.
Emanuella also was very helpful for reservation and information about island.
Next time i visit Paros i will definetely stay at 9Muses.

Room Tip: All rooms are perfect.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank sunaoz

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Paros was our first stop on our 16 day trip on the Greek Islands.

We picked 9 Muses after reading the reviews on here and we weren't disappointed.

The hosts couldn't have been more helpful. We were greeted at the Port, driven up to the accommodation then invited for coffee and a chat in their home just a few doors down from ours.

A map was produced and we were told all the best places to go and things to do.

The room was the biggest of all our accommodation, was spotlessly clean, was only a short 10min leisurely walk down to the main strip.

All in all I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the 9 Muses to anyone. Terrific all round.

Ευχαριστώ & grazie to out wonderful hosts

Michael & Claire

Room Tip: All rooms were similar as far as I am aware
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Chris and Maria made us feel very confortable and special.
The room we stayed was spotless clean and reeeeealy spacious.
We had a great time relaxing there, just enjoying the balcony view.

Fantatstic!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Looking for something unique I told my wife that rather than going to hotel we had to try out a highly rated apartments, and boy was I rewarded. First of all Manos and his entire crew (family), they are superb. They carry a smile and always willing to help, and it is like a you are staying with family. Situated I would say perfect, because it isn't in the noisy center of Paros, and it is a pleasant walk to go for entertainment. I would come, and probably will be returning each year. Thank you so much for making my holiday worthwhile!

Room Tip: All rooms are great, I would get a sea view room, but if you dont have a view it is still worth visi...
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank EuropeEurogourmet
Reviewed September 16, 2012

I came here with a friend, and stayed 4 nights at the end of august before doing a catamaran cruise, if we hadn't this cruise we would have extend for sure our stay in 9 muses!
Everything was perfect:
- the studio: well equiped with a full kitchen, very clean, nice, spacious, calm, and with such a beautiful terrace!
- the location: very close to everything by walk: the center of Parikia, the port, a market, a bakery...
- last but not least: the hosts! Emanuel and his brothers: Luigi and Giorgio received us with a very hearty welcome. They were very kind, nice, smiling, helpful, always there for us, and they gave us such good advices about a lot of things to do and see in Paros, and places to eat, which we all tried and were perfect!
So I only have one regret: not being able to stay longer!!
If I come back to Paros (and Paros is a great and beautiful island!) for sure I'll stay again in 9 Muses and next time I'll try their new hot tub!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank Néda M
Reviewed August 10, 2012

The studios are superb - spacious and well appointed. Cleaning is to a very high standard. But above all that, the fantastic welcome we received from Christos and Maria. From the moment Chrsitos picked us up from the harbour to the moment 5 nights later when he dropped us off, we felt relaxed and at home. They are a delightful couple and are always happy to help if needed. The island is well worth visiting and 9 Muses provides an excellent base - close to the port, yet rural and peaceful. Wonderful sunsets too! Thank you for your hospitality!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Thehappypensioner
Reviewed April 26, 2012

I liked this hotel very much. It is more like your uncle and aunt's very big house, rather than a boring hotel. There are small houses rather than hotel rooms. A litle bit (10 min. walk) out of the noise of Paros, noiseless, green, relaxing and charming hotel. Maria and Emanuel were like my family when I was in there. They suggested the best places to eat, to swim. You really feel like you were in your countryside home. Getting up with crow. Having your own cooked breakfast with the neighbor cat. The smiles of Maria and Emanuel when you go to the beach or to the dinner. I miss Paros and their hospitality too much. I will definitly go back again. This is an apart hotel with kitchen. Parking is free and abundant.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank MypatBobo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Parikia
Akrotiri Hotel
Paros Bay Hotel
#3 of 53 in Parikia
Villa Isabella Suites & Studios
Alexandros Studio Apartments

Been to 9 Muses? Share your experiences!