“PantaRei was wonderful”
Review of Panta Rei

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Parikia
Panta Rei
Ranked #34 of 49 Specialty Lodging in Parikia
Perth, Australia
“PantaRei was wonderful”
Reviewed October 27, 2009

I have just returned to Australia after the most wonderful two week stay on Paros Island - to complete a painting course and celebrate my 40th birthday - and what really made my trip was the friendship I formed with the owners of Panta Rei. I loved the accommodation - very tasteful and authentic Greek style - but it was the welcoming nature of Emanuela and Yannis ( the owners of Panta Rei) that was a highlight. Emanuela is an architect so knows much about the history and architecture of the island. She even took me to see some sights that I wouldn't have otherwise known about. the location is unbeatable (I felt like a local after a week as the rooms are in the beautiful laneways of Pariokia ) . Also the view over the sea is amazing. All in all a great holiday. I highly recommend Panta Rei.

2 Thank aussiepainter