Hotel Paros
Paros Palace(Parikia)
$103
Siroco's Rooms and Studios(Parikia)(Great Value!)
$31
$29
$188
$158
$113
$93
Agoda.com
Sunset View Hotel(Parikia)(Great Value!)
$112
$101
Argonauta Hotel(Parikia)
$466
  • Restaurant
Kontaratos Studios & Apartments(Parikia)(Great Value!)
All reviewsbeach cafebacon eggshomemade jamsview from the balconyrooms are cleanwithin walking distancetassosunsetislandgreeceparosportferryquad
Reviewed June 22, 2014

We recently spent 4 wonderful days in Parikia, Paros and thoroughly enjoyed it. Paros Hotel,
although not a 5 star hotel, it was everything we wanted and expected. Spotlessly clean and
comfortable with a nice balcony overlooking the beach, and reasonably priced. Tassos the
owner, was fluent in English and French and extremely helpful in everything we needed. We couldn't have asked for anything more, and would certainly visit again, and strongly recommend it.
Spyros and Amalia, Melbourne, Australia.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 26, 2014

We discovered Paros in 2009 and have been coming back since, each year staying longer and longer. Often, when things get gloomy in winter, I catch myself thinking 'It's only 5 months till I get to stay again at Jenny's and Tassos' and that cheers me up immensely! This particular winter I've had twice the same nightmare - that J&T sold the hotel and I felt miserable upon finding out... Obviously, this place became very dear to my heart.
Anyhow..!! :)
The hotel is a 10 min walk along the coastline from the port. Most importantly, it sits right across a lovely local beach. To me, there's nothing more 'healing' than sitting on the terrace at 8 am each morning, when the air is fresh and it's so quiet outside, and watching the ships come and go, while Jenny and Tasso make you an amazing breakfast. Speaking of breakfast, don't be tempted to save a couple of euros and settle for breads&jams type of breakfast only - trust me you will never regret eating something of the menu!!! Their omelettes, pancakes, french toast, yogurt are simply outstanding. They really cook everything from scratch (even hash brown potatoes, they make them the night before) and it's cooked-to-order so it's perfectly fresh. Being a regular by now, I take some sort of weird pleasure, when uninformed 'newbies' watch as Jenny takes out our breakfast plates, because it looks just as it tastes :)))) Seriously, even if you stay at another hotel - this is the place for breakfast!

The hotel itself is renovated and very nice. Rooms are cleaned every day, sheets and towels changed every few days, windows have good sound insulation, there's an aircon, a fridge, wifi and small TV.

Jenny is there all day to ensure your journey is enjoyable - from giving you extensive hints on what to do (or not to do!), to helping you book your onwards travel, or even treating you if you succumb to cold (and yeah, driving on the scooter in August poorly dressed is a very bad idea because of the winds!!).

I sincerely can't thank Jenny and Tasso enough for all those years of summer paradise they've given to us and I hope there'll be many more!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Nastica
Reviewed February 25, 2014

Tasso and Jenny were amazing hosts - very friendly and helpful. I felt like I was staying with family (unobtrusive and nice family member who we enjoyed). The food at the cafe was delicious - Tasso takes obvious pride in his work. Jenny always had answers and options to our questions. We would definitely stay here again; and recommend this place to everyone who asks (and even those that don't). Currently looking at Sydney to Athens flights we can't possibly afford so soon after a Euro trip just thinking about the nearby beaches.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the water. Not that you really need it - the cafe downstairs is directly opposite the beach. Don't let the star rating turn you off - the rooms are simple, clean and the service is lovely, and really - what more do you need when you're so close to the beach?!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank adventurebuddy1
Reviewed February 5, 2014

I must admit we stayed here because of the reviews.

Thank you people for sharing this little treasure with us.

The hospitality was wonderful. We were given the best advice on how and where to spend the day, but sadly five days were too short for this pretty island.

The breakfast was the best we had anywhere during our three week vacation. Maybe it has to do with the fact that they make/ produce most of it in their crazy kitchen.

We got to try the fresh marmalade straight out of the pot, the conserves they add to the yogurt desserts, and we lived off the Cretan salads. My partner says, don’t forget the chicken wings. Yeah right.. how could I. Well, you get the message, on our next trip to Greece, this is our longest stop.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jessica S
Reviewed October 11, 2013

This hotel, in particular the owners, are what made our stay on Paros. They had the best advise and suggestions for what to do on Paros and helped book us into a day boat-excursion that we absolutely loved. It was a highlight of our entire trip and we wouldn't have even known it existed were it not for them! In fact, we decided to extend our stay on Paros as we realized how much there was to do and because we enjoyed the hotel so much. The room was spotless, the ac was great, the fridge came fully stocked and the view from the balcony was stunning. Would not hesitate to stay there again!

Room Tip: Ask for a room with sea-view, it is stunning.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends