“Amazing food and charming place”
Review of Marmitta Naoussa

Marmitta Naoussa
Ranked #13 of 116 Restaurants in Naoussa
Description: Marmitta (In Naoussa) Located in the picturesque town of Naoussa, within a beautiful Cycladic garden filled with dazzling scents, you will find MARMITTA, a distinctive restaurant that serves exquisite Mediterranean dishes prepared with care using only the best regional and traditional products. Our friendly staff is ready to take you on a tasty feast, which will be proven to be unforgettable. Let’s meet!
Reviewed June 8, 2019 via mobile

This restaurant is located next to the public parking... don't hesitate and enter this lovely place. The staff was really nice and helpful, food was delicious (both main dishes and dessert) and the local red wine recommended excellent. Will definitely come back ! Evkaristo :)

Reviewed June 7, 2019 via mobile

Good food, friendly staff with very attentive and professional service.
Lightly battered succulent calamari for starter.
Beautiful Moussaka and a perfectly cooked rib steak with pepper sauce, accompanied by a very nice Greek dry red of a variety I’ve never heard of but the waiter (owner?) agreed was a good choice. Not the most expensive by far so he did not try to up sell. Complimentary yoghurt & strawberries with a glass each of a local “ grappa”.
Overall, a very pleasant meal.

Reviewed June 4, 2019 via mobile

I had the chance to stumble on the restaurant while staying in Paros - Outstanding food and service. I had the grilled prawns and sea bass cooked to perfection. The staff is very attentive and friendly. Already thinking of visiting them again before I leave to the next island.

Reviewed June 4, 2019 via mobile

My husband and I were actually trying to find Soso when we stumbled on this restaurant. They convinced us to try their restaurant and we decided to. It was the best decision we ever made. The staff and owners were extremely friendly and more than accommodating to the point of chasing cats away from our table all night as I am extremely allergic! There are cats all over the island so it is normal to find some cats nosing around. Their service is very attentive and the food was absolutely amazing! I had the fish which they were kind enough to debone for me and we had the banofi which was delish! The ambience was romantic and charming. I would recommend this restaurant to everyone that visits Paros! They will not disappoint. We ended our night with a shot of Raki on the house. We left a tip which was well deserved!!! ♥️♥️♥️PAOK&PARTIZAN BROTHERS

Reviewed May 14, 2019 via mobile

I would give this restaurant more stars if I could. The best food we had on this island. The greek salad was even amazing in flavour and delicious. Their traditional dishes were amazing and the mousses melted in your mouth. I would recommend everyone who comes to Paros to at least try this restaurant once you will be spoilt for other places. We ate at a restaurant on the port near the boats. Great outlook but the food was not nearly as amazing as this restaurant

Date of visit: May 2019