“Kiki the super land lady”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Naoussa
Scorpio Studios & Apartments
rome
“Kiki the super land lady”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

My husband and I, together with two friends, spend 10 days in Noussa at the Scorpio Studios. We had the most wonderful welcom from Kiki. She gave us good advises on where to go, what to see, where to eat in Noussa and she cooked nice cakes for us. The studios are nice and very cleen with the most astonish bouganville you can find. Kiki takes good care of everything. We had a very good time there. We were happy there and Kiki helped us to feel that way . Noussa is unespected beautiful. People are gentle and frendly

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
  • Greek first
Roma, Italia
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I was there with my friend for from the 18th to the 26th of August, 2013 , the place is in a perfect position 6 min walking away from the night life of Naoussa, that means that you can sleep when you decide to go to...The place is super clean, very very nice, and rate per night, considering the position, is really good. What else i can say Kiki and her husband are the perfect host! When we arrived she had some typical home made snack ready for us , a kind of "welcome in Paros", during the stay it was my birthday and she put flowers in my room, the day after she prepared a cake and gave to me and my friend two slices for breakfast. I had a wonderful time in Paros and I will go back for sure and for sure i will book again at Scorpio

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Brighton, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Kiki and Michalos know what people want from a holiday in Greece and they provides it. I stayed for two weeks and loved every moment. The simple compact rooms are clean, freshly decorated and well equipped. Cleaned everyday with good linen and towels frequently changed. Kiki is there to help with any questions and brought me homemade cakes and offers of coffee or fruit juice if I wanted some company (I was travelling part of my time alone). The location is good too it is quiet and residential, just up from main bus terminal with a mini market and bakery close to hand.
Kiki adds to the charm of her studios with the care she takes with her beautiful plants, fantastic bougainvillea and the scent of jasmine at night. I can't wait to go back.

Room Tip: The upper rooms have better views.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Oslo, Norway
Reviewed August 1, 2013

I have known Kiki and Michail for 17 years and chosen their studios for my vacation every year. I have been there alone, with my parents for 10 years, with family and with friends. Always a success. I have no doubts about recommending Naoussa and Scorpio to everyone who ask. Kiki and Michail take care in a way that fits us Norwegians very well. The flowers that surround us makes us all envious and the walking distance to the village centre is perfect ( 3-5 minutes). This year I had one week with friends and one on my own in June and was sad to go home at the end. Many regulars come back every year and this way you get new friends from all over Europe.

Room Tip: At the studios I prefer the rooms on the ground floor - easier to find shade!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Røyken, Buskerud, Norway
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Scorpio Studios and Apartments has been my vacation paradise. An amazing gem with proximity to the beach, restaurants, shops and a rich life. At the same time quietly with Kiki and Michael. Incredibly friendly hosts who really pave the way for prosperity and lazy days. Bougainvillea blooms and there are flowers in every jar. I will be back next year!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Perth, Australia
Reviewed July 3, 2013

This is our second stay in Naoussa but first at the Scorpio Apartments.
When we plan a holiday we generally select accommodation after reading Tripadvisor, the Scorpio Studios and Apartments were rated very highly and we weren't disappointed.
Kiki and Michalis were great hosts and Kiki had a cold juice and homemade cake waiting for us when we finally arrived. The Apartments are well equipped and very clean.
There is a bakery and small supermarket nearby and only a short walk into Naoussa.
Things are tough in Greece at the moment, so if your considering a holiday on Paros give the Scorpio Studios and Apartments a go, you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Scorpio Studios and Apartments are pure perfection,we are regular visitors staying there for many years, we have just enjoyed another wonderful holiday there, we know that we can always expect a warm welcome from Kiki and Michalis, a very high standard of cleanliness,well equipped accommodation surrounded by beautiful flowers, It is like going home to us, we can thoroughly recommend Scorpio to any one, book it, you will not be disappointed.
Jack and Pat