I have stayed twice at Contaratos Beach Hotel with my now husband. There are a number of reasons I would highly recommend this hotel, and I am definitely going back whenever I get the chance. First, the location is perfect. With a beautiful (and VERY inviting) pool and pool area, you are nonetheless steps from the beach and beautiful water. The street is not large, so when people say across the street in their reviews, it is truly a matter of steps across the street to the beach edge. The beach is narrow, but totally lovely with chairs and straw-type umbrella covers. . . and gorgeous water to swim in. We went back and forth between the beach and the pool. The hotel is immaculately clean in all the public and private spaces, and the beds have very comfortable mattresses. The walk into town (Naoussa) is easy, and when you arrive there are many winding streets to explore with diverse shops and bars and restaurants. If you are a photographer, bring your camera so that you can take pictures all the time. Breakfast is nice, but I thought the real treat was when you order lunch at the poolside bar/cafe and get a really good home-cooked meal. (If you want just a sandwich or coffee, you can easily get that too.) The property and owners are well respected on the island, and any request you have seems to be easily and quickly met. The reception staff all speak multiple languages. The second time we were there, we rented a car for the day with the help of the hotel, and had a great time going around the whole island. A bus or taxi into Parikia (where you arrive by boat) is also easy and a worthwhile trip for more culture (don't miss the cathedral), shops, restaurants and cafes. I hope you enjoy Contaratos Beach Hotel as much as we did!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just metres from the beach in Naousa Town, the Cycladic-style Contaratos Beach Hotel features a swimming pool with a sun terrace, and a hot tub. It offers accommodation with Aegean Sea views, while free WiFi is available in all areas. All rooms and suites come with a satellite, flat-screen TV, air conditioning and a safe. They also have a bathroom with a bath or shower, free toiletries, and bathrobes. Some include a spa bath. You will find a restaurant and a shared lounge at Contaratos Beach Hotel. The hotel also offers bike hire and car hire. Santa Maria is 2.8 km from Contaratos Beach Hotel. Free private parking is possible on site. This is our guests' favorite part of Naousa, according to independent reviews. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Bookgreece.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Contaratos Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Contaratos Beach And Bay Hotel
- Contaratos Beach Bay Hotel
- Contaratos Beach Hotel Paros/Naoussa