All reviews local wine small hotel this wonderful hotel local beach big smile few minutes walk short stroll spent days santa maria beach nothing is too much trouble lovely pool yogurt spacious rooms greek islands sea view main town junior suite
Selected filters
Reviewed July 31, 2015 via mobile

My family and I visit Naoussa every year for weeks at a time. (I have visited Naoussa every year from 1964.) I know the island and Naoussa extremely well, and have stayed at various hotels and rooms over these many years. It is unlikely that anywhere you stay at will disappoint you, but if you want a touch of luxury coupled with superb service Stelia Mare is definitely a great option. (It is my new 'go too' place,)
Rooms are beautifully furnished with very comfortable mattresses and pillows. Robes and slippers are provided. A lovely note accompanied a carafe of local souma (home made type grappa) and delicious koulouria (biscuits .) These were replenished daily!
The hotel has a lovely pool that is immaculate, just like every area of the hotel. Towels are provided for pool and beach use.
Perhaps the most valuable aspect of this hotel is its staff. All staff is very attentive and sees that your every request is met. Georgia and Pandeli at the reception area were beyond kind! Thank you for making our stay so special.

Date of stay: August 2015
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 27, 2015 via mobile

What a lovely hotel this is, I can't wait to come again! The staff are warm, welcoming, eager and hospitable and the service is immaculate. The location is convenient as the hotel is only walking distance from the heart of the vibrant town of Noussa. An absolute gem!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed July 25, 2015

This hotel was recommended by friends and how happy I am that we took their advice and stayed there. The staff were so friendly and helpful, and the atmosphere was so relaxing. I highly recommend this hotel. If you are travelling to Paros this summer (2015) book a room.

Reviewed July 16, 2015

We had again a wonderful stay at the Hotel. The staff is very helpful, you feel just cordially welcomed at this place. The rooms are nice and clean - the hole Hotel is very clean and tasteful decorated. It is a small Hotel, relaxed and just in a few minutes walk you are in the beautiful town of Naoussa. We would recommend the Hotel definitely!

Date of stay: June 2015
Reviewed July 12, 2015

My wife and I stayed at this fantastic hotel in June and we can only rave about it. Beautifully appointed, our suite was almost perfect ( the bed was a bit small). The pool area was great and the breakfast excellent. The location of the hotel is perfect but the best thing about this hotel are the staff - Georgia and Pantelis made our stay perfect. Definitely the best hotel we stayed at in Greece and we will return.