Stelia Mare Boutique Hotel
Zoumis Studios(Naoussa)
  • Pool
Zefi Hotel(Naoussa)
View Hotel
All reviewsan executive suitefavorite hotel in greeceour honeymoonthe pool area is beautifulminute walkwouldn't stay anywhere elsewonderful hotelevery eveninglocal beachbig smilebeautiful naoussaa wonderful staystayed longervisiting parosspent daysbars and restaurantsfour nights
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

Stayed there in June 2012. The hotel was great, it is family owned and they give exceptional service. Staff is very nice and helpful. I highly recommend it. I stayed there with my family including kids. i thought the drinks were very expensive for this establishment - I would have spent more on drinks if they were less expansive. It is a short walk to the main town. Overall, my family and I had a great experience.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed July 25, 2013

My wife and I and our two children(11,7) stayed at Stelia Mare for 6 nights from 17-23 July. We returned because we enjoyed our stay in the hotel so much last year. Once again the hotel was superb with the room, service, breakfast and pool all excellent again. If you are thinking of visiting Paros you should choose Naoussa and if you choose Naoussa you must choose stelia mare! Thanks again to Georgia and Pandelis for taking such great care of us again. We hope to be back soon again.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 23, 2013

We loved our stay at this hotel. Beautiful room overlooking a lovely swimming pool. Great breakfasts and wonderful staff who couldn't do enough for us. Gave us great recommendations on places to visit and the best restaurants.

Nice location a short walk from the beach - probably best to hire a car to get around the island as the bus service is limited. Otherwise, a fantastic location and highly recommended.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Our first time on the island of Paros and I would definitely stay at the Stelia Mare hotel again. We loved the town of Naoussa and the feel of the island. We stayed in the executive suite on the top floor which we loved mostly because of the terrace and view. I think its worth it because the room below us didn't seem to have as good a view and listening the waves at night was lovely. The hotel is located just a short walk from the center of the village and close to many beautiful beaches. Most people rent motor bikes or cars, but we took taxi's which cost us less in the end. However, if you are visiting during peak season (mid July - Aug) I suggest you rent a car/scooter. We were there second week of July, right before the start of peak season so did not have trouble with taxis too much but as the island gets busier you must anticipate timing and call in advance because there are only 29 taxis on the island.

The staff at the hotel were all super sweet and helpful. They really made you feel well taken care of looked after! George, the taxi driver, is first cousins with the owner of the hotel so he was like a private driver! He was so so helpful and went out of his way to make sure we were looked after and never stranded. Even after we left the island he organized someone to pick us up in Athens. So nice!

Room Tip: Executive Suite has the best view!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

The staff of Stelia Mare are some of the most remarkable people in Greece:
Georgia has a heart of gold and a genuine interest in the comfort of her guests the likes of which I've never seen in a hotel before. She made me feel like I was more than just at home. She speaks English, Greek and French and is learning Italian to be able to communicate with her Italian guests better. Her dedication is what brings life and a loving atmosphere to this wonderful hotel.

Pandelís is always smiling, and ready to help with anything; be it finding a good restaurant in town, finding local music hotspots and general travel information, Pandelís has you covered. I've made such close friends with him in my time here, which speaks for itself.

Stavros, although not always around in person at the hotel, is always around to lend a hand. Whether it's sorting out ferries for the day, or acting as an interpreter so that you can ensure your luggage gets on a little aeroplane from Paros airport to Athens, Stavros will be by your side the whole way in a way that only a burly Greek man can be.

The service staff were so kind and gentle, and the food prepared for us was fantastic, although we didn't eat at the hotel often (so many nice restaurants in town!).

I can recommend in confidence this hotel. It is a beautiful location, on a beautiful island, with beautiful people.

• Stayed: July 2013