All reviews two bedroom suite short walk beautiful hotel a wonderful stay buffet breakfast perfect location the owner piperi beach every morning small balcony the breakfast area would definitely stay here again nice breakfast golden beach wonderful view loved this hotel close to town
Selected filters
Reviewed April 28, 2019

Loved everything! The Australian Owner/Manager was super friendly, nothing was too much trouble, including arranging a rental car to be delivered to the hotel. We booked the triple room, even though just for the two of us, as we don't like small rooms and when we arrived the pullout couch was made up as a bed as they weren't sure. They put it back to a couch immediately when they realised it was just the two of us. Our bed was extremely comfortable (sometimes in Europe they are a bit firm). So I can't comment on a double room but the triple was perfect. Lovely balcony overlooking the pool and with views of the town opposite.
Palio is just a short and pleasant walk to the lovely town. The pool was great, perfect temperature for the hot days. There is a bar at the hotel so drink service also available around the pool. Breakfast was amazing. A huge choice of hot and cold food. My husband thought the breakfast room was a bit crowded - tables all a bit close - but it didn't bother me. We had a wonderful stay, loved Paliomylos and the town of Naousa and hope to be back one day!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank gindog
Reviewed October 26, 2018

we loved our visit to Paros, staying at the Paliomylos Spa Hotel.Although we were there during a very windy period, we were able to spend most time outdoors.Very close to Naoussa shops, restaurants and harbour (walking distance.My wife loved her spa and we were impressed by the service, breakfasts and the very friendly and helpful staff.Taxi pick up and returns were also on time.would recommend this as a great place to stay on a quieter island.

Room tip: 180 degree sea view balcony was great, although we did not use it much due to strong winds related to a cyclone in Greece at the time.
2  Thank Jan L
Reviewed October 3, 2018

We keep coming back because our friends Kostas, Chrys and their team make us feel like home. I am not going to re-iterate the obvious and what previous reviewers have already said about the wonderful service Paliomylos has to offer. Instead, I would say that I love Paros and Naoussa as a destination. Waking up in the morning, sipping Paliomylo's great coffee and chatting with Chrys and Kostas is the perfect way to start one's day. Make sure you rent a car, so you can explore the beautiful beaches of the island. The road network is one of the best I have seen in a Greek island. I shall return cause I love Paros.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ancient2014
Reviewed October 2, 2018

Paliomylos is an excellent place to stay, and Chrys & her team took fantastic care of us. The hotel is well situated overlooking Naousa, and a short walk to the restaurants and shops in the centre of the village. The room (studio with balcony & sea view) looked brand new, and was very comfortable. ...the balcony is a great place to relax after a hectic day laying on the beach.

Room tip: Select a room with the view across the water and Naousa ; well worth it !
1  Thank ColinT62
Reviewed September 23, 2018

I cannot find the words to express how wonderful it feels returning to Paliomylos Hotel. This is our second year and each time we arrive Chrys greets us like we are her family. She gives great recommendations, sends us to explore areas of Paros that we weren't planning on visiting and just makes it easy. The hotel is great, the staff is even better! By day 2 they already knew my coffee order. Looking forward to my next visit!

1  Thank 144athenap