Beautiful hotel, wonderful views over the harbor area. The grounds, pool, and public areas are very nice. Everything is spotlessly clean. Conveniently located in a quiet neighborhood - just a short walk to town. Staff was polite. Included continental breakfast was good.
The room was adequate. There was a kitchen area with fridge, hot plate, and sink, which was useful. The small balcony provided a nice place to sit and enjoy the view. Small TV, but no clock or radio.
There were some issues with our room. The mattresses on the twin beds definitely need to be replaced. We found them to be very uncomfortable. The bathroom was so tiny that the door did not open without hitting the sink. Very awkward space in which to maneuver. The shower curtain was not large enough to prevent water from escaping onto the bathroom floor. There was a drain for the excess water, but we still found ourselves standing in a puddle every morning. The phone in the room was not working during our visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paliomylos offers friendly service. Just eight hundred meters from the main town of Naoussa and 50m from Piperi beach. Trendy and fresh accommodation for two - seven persons in studios, junior suites, family suites, suites and 2 bedroom suites with spectacular view of Naoussa Bay. Spa, swimming pool, snack-bar, breakfast room, bar running all day. Paliomylos, a place to find yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Paliomylos Spa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paliomylos Hotel Apartments
- Paliomylos Hotel Naoussa
- Paliomylos Spa Hotel Paros/Naoussa