Paliomylos Spa Hotel
Zefi Hotel(Naoussa)(Great Value!)
$192
$47
$182
Kalypso Hotel & Apartments(Naoussa)(Great Value!)
$124
Hotel Hippocampus(Naoussa)(Great Value!)
$50
$48
Roussos Beach Hotel(Naoussa)(Great Value!)
$55
$51
Kanale's Rooms & Suites(Naoussa)(Great Value!)
$180
Agoda.com
All reviewstwo bedroom suitehot plateshort walkbeautiful hotelan unforgettable experienceperfect locationevery morninga wonderful stayan amazing viewbreakfast was deliciousgreek islandscar hireloved this hotelquiet at nightgolden beachclose to townlovely pool
Reviewed January 17, 2013

I have been to Paliomylos Hotel more than once and i must say its one of the best hotels in Paros and for sure the best location in Naousa!
The stuff is extremely friendly and ready to help anyway they can! Everyone speaks English and can suggest anything on the island! As well, they helped me many times with car rental/restaurant recommendations etc.
Its a family owned business which gives the vibe of 'family' also to its hosts.
Have been there as a couple but also with friends and we have always enjoyed the hotel!
BTW, the breakfast is sensational !! And chillin in the pool day or night, simply amazingg!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank thalia_pap
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Beautiful hotel, fantastic location !!! Loved the pool, the views, my room & breakfast !!! Oh and the service was always at a high standard !!! So close to the beach, shops, restaurants & nightspots !!!! The only place I would stay when in Paros !!!!

• Stayed: July 2012
2  Thank Mamoushk
Reviewed January 17, 2013

We stayed almost a month ! With our 3 months old baby..
We felt like home. The panoramic view of the sea is breath taking, the owners did everything to make our stay great, we fell in love with them and with the place. The location is the best location as it is close to the beautiful village center so you can walk there but far enough so you can get away from the center and rest while you feel its only you and the panoramic sea view.
We are coming back !!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Eyal F
Reviewed January 17, 2013

When my family and I first arrived, it was like I was home. Chrys couldn't have been nicer and easier to associate with. I traveled as a single mom with my 3 children (ages 14-8) and we were all made to feel at home. The room that was given to us was perfect; two bedroom with a kitchen and two bathrooms. As with all European bathrooms (Americans are not used to this) there are not shower doors, just a very large showering spot.

The walk to the town was less than 8 minutes and the beach was within 3 minutes. We had an outdoor patio that had room for 10. The breakfast was more than enough for anyone, but if you are looking for home cooked 5-course meals, this is not the place. This is a very very family friendly hotel.

I travel to Greece every summer and while I have not been back (because we went to other islands) this is the ONLY place I would ever stay at in Paros. Chrys also had gotten me in touch with a car rental that was so inexpensive, I kept the car for the entire trip.

If this is the island you are planning to go to, you will not go wrong or regret staying at Paliomylos!!!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Maxine321
Reviewed January 17, 2013

We spent a fantastic stay in this hotel. The location is perfect and our bedroom was so lovely with a balcony over the pool with a seaview. Really romantic ! The bed was comfortable, the cleaning of the room perfect and the owners very helpful and friendly. We highly recommend this hotel !

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple