As soon as we arrived in Paros, we took a taxi from the taxi rank at the Port into Naoussa. This is the only place we did not make a Hotel reservation. There were about 50 people standing at the Port wanting you to book their Hotel....we just walked past them and said " No, thank you ". I had chosen from the reviews on Trip Advisor about 2 or 3 hotels close to each other and thought, as it was mid September, that someone would have a room. So we pulled up outside Paliomylos. They had a Junior suite that was only 10 Euro more per night than a studio room, so we took it.
It is a lovely suite with balcony that overlooked the pool. It had a Kitchen and separate lounge/sitting room. I thought that the kitchen part was beginning to show age even though the decor was modern and nice elsewhere in the apartment. If you wanted to self cater, you had the opportunity to.
A lovley breakfast was served between 9 - 11 so this shows you that this is a sleep in type of Island Hotel and life does not start early. We went down at 8.45am one morning and the doors were shut and did not open until precisely 9 am.
It was convenient enough to Naoussa centre, but still about a 10-15 minute walk. In the same street were several other hotels too. Alexandros, Adonis, Augusta Apartments, Stefano Apartments, Alpha Studios and Manis Inn was alittle below us. As we walked past them, they all had their own charm. I chose it because it was walking distance to Piperi Beach but as it turned out for the days we were there, it was so windy, no one was on the beach.
Staff were friendly and polite.
I you have no car and walking is a problem, I would stay closer to the main centre of Naoussa, but it was fine for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paliomylos offers friendly service. Just eight hundred meters from the main town of Naoussa and 50m from Piperi beach. Trendy and fresh accommodation for two - seven persons in studios, junior suites, family suites, suites and 2 bedroom suites with spectacular view of Naoussa Bay. Spa, swimming pool, snack-bar, breakfast room, bar running all day. Paliomylos, a place to find yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Paliomylos Spa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paliomylos Hotel Apartments
- Paliomylos Hotel Naoussa
- Paliomylos Spa Hotel Paros/Naoussa