All reviews santa maria nearby town minute walk angelo ada unpretentious kettle paros greek island
Reviewed August 13, 2014

it's a nice place. i wasn't satisfied with the food though. lack of proper food in case you are vegan. i stayed there for a week and the food was a bit of a problem for me. if you are vegan you need to have supplies with you!

Date of stay: June 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
6  Thank Στέλλα S
Reviewed June 26, 2014

Okreblue is a quiet beachside haven to get away from it all. A wonderful place for an organised or personal retreat or just a place to relax and unwind. Sasy & Angelo looked after us incredibly well for our 1 week stay, helping us with anything and everything. Highly recommended.

If you need reliable internet (they do have it!) you might find Okreblue and Paros in general a little challenging, leave the tech at home if you can ;)

Date of stay: June 2014
Reviewed June 16, 2014

The stresses of life just melt away when you are staying at OkreBlue. Angelo and Sassy, the owners allow for you and your group to relax and participate in Yoga. The meals at the restaurant are beautifully prepared. The rooms are comfortable and the Agean Sea is footsteps away. I will head back as soon as I am able!

Room tip: I do not know the price of the rooms upstairs with a view of the Agean Sea, but I think those would be even more amazing. I shared mine with a friend it was an amazing, amazing value, yet if you can afford to splurge, I would say go for the view...why not...It is Paros, after all!
Date of stay: May 2014
1  Thank tamarah01
Reviewed May 25, 2014

I've gone back to Okreblue now for my second time and it's not my last!
The place has so much charm and the location is beautiful and peaceful. In high season summer you might get some music from the camping spot next door, if the wind blows in the right direction but still it doesn't take away the charm of the landscape and the clear blue waters that are only a one minute walk away. it's a perfect spot if you like to be near some life but still want the possibility to draw back and chill in your own company - last the hosts makes my heart sing and they will do everything for you if you ask nicely - so I say go there and just be kind - You'll have an awesome time !!!

Date of stay: May 2014
1  Thank NannaWagner
Reviewed March 20, 2014

beautiful natural place, nice and helpful staff. literally living "on the beach".. nearby restaurant with healthy food, fish etc. what do you want more? :) ideal place for yoga and other retreats. two yoga shalas for your use..

Date of stay: August 2013
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Petr U