“Restaurant” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Tao's Center

Tao's Center
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Tao’s – Retreat and Meditation Center – is located on the highest point in the northern tip of Paros Island, between the villages of Naoussa and Ambelas, and is dedicated to the practice of awareness, self development and well-being. Tao’s Center offers daily activities, massages, workshops and a long-stay Work & Study program.The weekly schedule consists of Meditation, Chi Kung, Yoga, Dance, Pilates, Kids activities and many more.The workshops range from healing to yoga, from Buddhist retreats to dance & movement workshops,from women groups to creativity seminars, and various self-development workshops and trainings.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Restaurant”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2014

Nice place, even though it takes a toll out of your car getting there, friendly atmosphere and staff however the food is disappointing. We had the vegetable and shrimp tempura ang vegetable noodles. Stick to the yoga!!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank melina A

• Hebrew first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Thank you Taos!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2014

Ive just finished a workshop at Taos and had an amazing time. The workshop it self was great, the food was amazing and the staff is so friendly and welcoming! I recommend this place for anyone, any age, looking for a relaxed yet fun time.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Asta M
Ra'anana, Israel
“A place to clear your mind”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2014

My 3rd time in Tao's center, just came back.
still can feel the state of mind of this wonderful place.
the Tao's people, my new family :), are kind and worm and always helpful.
try one of the workshops in Tao's if you want a good clearing of the mind.
and of course the Thai Restaurant - a true pleasure!
if you are planing a relaxed vacation, in a simple and beautiful island,
this is the place.

Visited April 2014
Calgary, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Changed my life”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2014

I needed a place to find calm, grounding, my smile, myself and much needed light....I felt the need to do so for quite some time. In the early stages of a 9 month travel journey I stumbled upon this place on line and it intrigued me, and after looking at it countless times I booked myself to go. I met some amazing people there - that I hope will remain life long friends, took the time to learn meditation and various other classes being offered. I also invested in myself through several courses and one on one sessions with a few of the instructors. All I can say is opening myself up to these people and experiences changed my life in that I see things and people in a whole new light and way. I see. When my friends and family could "see" the incredible and positive changes in me from across the world I knew good things were starting to take form. When I could finally see all of this in myself, I knew I was right where I needed to be. A crucial turning point in my life started at Tao's Center, I let light in again and started to live and love in a new way. The location is lovely - views of the water everywhere and its peaceful. Sure there are some bumpy roads to get there but its worth it - no need to rush anyways :) I absolutely cannot wait to go back - it is most certainly not a case of if... it's when!

Visited June 2013
2 Thank Audjhy
Heide, Germany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2014

One of the greatest places I ever visited. The food is great and, most important, these people are so loveable. Never experienced after such a great atmosphere of love!

Visited May 2013