All reviews cute hotel rooms are basic visit paros the hotel manager special thanks convenient location min walk yogurt greece island town beaches port footpath antiparos sweets george
Selected filters
Reviewed November 26, 2018 via mobile

Despite most of the island being seasonably closed, we loved this cute hotel with warm and friendly staff. Accommodations were comfortable and really the staff and the tours that were offered made it absolutely delightful. Thanks to D and G for breakfast and reception, with special thanks to C for the many hours talking with and showing us the beauty of the island and Antiparos!

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 14, 2018

Without a single doubt, Paros is our favourite island in Greece, and we think its very underrated. Its small and very romantic, it feels less commercialised and has unforgettable beaches and restaurants. Speaking of the hotel, the main point of attraction is a small but new kidney shaped pool, loads of loungers surround it, the rooms have the same white look as most places in Greece, its little, but perfect.

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed October 19, 2018

Spent three nights at Zefi Hotel as part of a tour package. The hotel is very clean, and well managed. The rooms are basic, but this was part of an inexpensive tour. Easy walking distance to town center, and many good restaurants . Yota at reception was especially helpful, and always cheerful. Special thanks to Aliona in the resturant, what a gem! If the opportunity presents itself to visit Paros again...this is where we will stay!

Room tip: Not much on the view front, but wonderfully self contained.
Date of stay: October 2018
Reviewed October 11, 2018

No lift. 30 steps from reception to upstairs rooms. No cover. Rooms are spartan but comfortable. No English TV. Bathroom 1950's style with no ventilation of any description, resulting in mouldy grout between the tiles. The basin had no plug, and came with a 42mm waste hole ready to swallow anything dropped in. An old style shower curtain adds to the daggy look.
Situated on a busy, narrow road with stone walls on either side and no footpath, which makes the walk to the town very dangerous, especially at night due to poor lighting.

Room tip: Lower floors if not fit
Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed September 10, 2018

I have mixed feelings about writing a review for this place. IT was a lovely hotel and in a convenient location for downtown, the sights and the beaches. The facilities were quite comfortable. I would love to give them a positive review, especially since my close relative works at tripAdvisor, and the people at the hotel were generally nice.

However, I cannot because they scammed us. We had 2 rooms reserved at quite high price. I had to leave early and asked if they could rebook one room as it was high season and give some of the money back They said yes and did rebook the room, because when I went to get my key they said it was rebooked and occupied. So I stayed that night on my sister's couch. There were guests in my room the next night as well.

When my sister went to check out and asked for refund for my room, they insisted they hadn't rebooked it. So I was out $765 for a room I didn't use and they booked for someone else.
Very unscrupulous business practice.

Room tip: Hotel seemed quiet and pleasant, even near pool .
Date of stay: July 2018