“Nice Sunset!”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Creative Greek Cuisine
Reviewed March 7, 2013

This restaurant is located outside of Naoussa,on the beach offering a nice atmosphere with delicious dishes.Friendly service and helpful owners

paris k, Owner at Siparos, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2013

Dear Mr Matis,
Thank you for your kind words, your comment give us positive
energy now that we are in the process to open for the new summer
period.My team and I , are looking forward to welcome you again
and offering you a taste of our new dishes.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

We have spent a week in Naoussa last August and first tried to have dinner in Siparos when coming back from the beach one evening...Unfortunately on that day they had special event and no table available, but we really liked the look and the atmosphere, so came back the next evening. Well, after that we have been coming there for dinner every day of our remaining stay, as well as dropped in for a last minute lunch on the day when we have been leaving :)
What did we like about it so much? Everything! Food, service, ambience, sunset view! Even the music (softly playing on the background) was fitting the place and the experience so well...every time!
About the food: everything, absolutely every dish we have tried, was very good. From what I remember: tender honey covered cheese pies, fried calamari (unforgettable – think I have ordered those every day :)), orzo with seafood, fried liver with potatoes, very nice pasta dishes...and INCREDIBLE lemon pie!!! (again, think have had it every day:))
Service was impeccable: polite, professional, knowledgeable. Both staff and the owner were very warm and welcoming.
What I probably liked about this place the most is that it manages to be elegant, but at the same time not unapproachable, with relaxed warm atmosphere. The food is sophisticated, but also has this “home” taste in it, as if your grandma could cook some of the dishes :) For me, this combination worked as magic and I fell completely in love with the place!
If I visit Paros again, I know where I will be having my dinners:)

Reviewed January 17, 2013

We walked from the Kalypso Hotel which was a bit of a hike but it left us with great appetites. The food was spectacular, the atmosphere was dream like and the service was top shelf. We rolled back to our hotel...

Reviewed January 13, 2013

Located a little bit outside of Naoussa if you have got a car you should not miss it.It is on the beach with a nice sunset.Great service and delicious food

Reviewed October 16, 2012

On the road to Santa Maria you will find Siparos, an elegant greek-mediterranean restaurant, well known for it's fresh fish. It is a bit pricey but freshness is a guarantee, the service is excellent and the sunset is mind-blowing! Tip: do not leave the place without trying the lemon-pie!