“Good pizza”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

We came here for some pizza which we really enjoyed. The service was great and friendly! A nice family run restaurant!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Real Italian food served and cooked by Italian staff; very friendly atmosphere; ideal location during the summer; except in case of strong North wind. Reasonable prices. Not easy to find a table available

1  Thank Mudew
Reviewed September 8, 2012 via mobile

This was both the worst and most expensive meal we had in Naoussa-I wished we had checked Trip Advisor first! I am not sure if it was simply a menu choice but the pasta I had was the worst I have ever had at a restaurant. I had the tortellini with shrimps and it would have made a lovely dessert as it was so sweet, but that made it awful as a main. My partners seafood linguini was also fairly average. Portion sizes were huge which was also unforunate given the food quality. I actually felt like warning off other diners who were considering going here. Romantica next door (which we ate at the previous night) was much better.

Reviewed July 31, 2012

We love the food and the Italian Chef from Sicilia at La Dolce Vita. It is really nice to be seated by the sea and watch the sun going down.

The freshly made pastas, especially the penne arrabiata, are very tasty and spicy. The risotto with seafood is very good as well. The house white wine is quite OK.

One night I asked the chef if she could make me a spaghetti a la Vongole, even though it wasn't at the menu. She made the best Vongole ever!

Reviewed July 24, 2012

After a week in Paros my son really wanted to try a pizza.
Nice location, fairly good pizza, but I expected better. Of course all those from northern Europe might not complain. Friendly service and staff. Tables practically on the water.

1  Thank RomanJournalist