Yemeni Taverna
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 2, 2014

We ate at this place last night & the food was excellent.
We paid €45 for 1 beer, 1 wine, 2 starters & 2 mains.
My rule is normally only eat at the sane restaurant once on holiday but we're going to back this & go again tonight.

1  Thank David G
Write a ReviewReviews (1,887)

Reviewed July 1, 2014

A must for every Paros traveller. We have now visited Nikos @ Yemeni over 3 years and it is incredibly consistent in terms of quality and service. The staff has great knowledge of the menu and specials and always greet you with a friendly smile. Mainly classic Greek food but also some modern twists of continental food. The desert is highlight and this year we kept coming back for the Orange Cake. The Cayenne Chicken, Mamas Lamb for main and Santorini Fava starter are also "must haves". Nikos will select a fabulous wine from the mainly Greek wine list and I haven't been disappointed with his selection yet.....
Book a table if you want to dine between 7.30pm-9.30pm

1  Thank Emil F
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Authentic Greek cuisine , fantastic taste.
Nikos mother prepares the best stuffed leaves I have ever tasted.
The staff is smiling and prices are normal.
The best cuisine in Naoussa

Reviewed June 29, 2014

Was recommended this restaurant and certainly not disappointed. My wife felt ill shortly after sitting down so unfortunately I ended up eating alone. despite booking 2 days before we were given the cornermost table which is set at a precarious angle on the cobbles. I was convinced my dinner and wine would end up in my lap so I was initially slightly anxious, but soon it was just adding the unique charm prevalent in Naoussa. It did mean were slightly neglected and slow to receive drinks and bread. I got chatting to the Norweigen couple next to me and they have been coming to Paros for 14 years and confirmed this was their favourite restaurant. I ate stuffed vine leaves followed by Kleftiko (which was like a nicer version of Lancashire hotpot). There is a more extensive wine list than you will find elsewhere.

Reviewed June 27, 2014

Naoussa is a maze of little lanes and Yemeni is on a corner. The restaurant is always really busy so either go early, or book to avoid disappointment, and you would really be missing something if you didn't eat here!

The menu is hand written, and changed frequently, the service is excellent with explanations available if needed and the food is excellent! Really tasty and authentic!

We ate there a couple of times and to be honest would have gone more but it was always so busy, which is testerment to how good it is.

1  Thank CosMoore