“Great Greek Food, Welcoming Host”
Review of Restaurant Karina

Restaurant Karina
Ranked #21 of 111 Restaurants in Naoussa
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

I really enjoyed eating at Restaurant Karina. I ate here twice during my 6 day stay in Paros and both times were delicious, Karina is very welcoming and the outdoor patio is a lovely setting. I highly recommend the Moussaka. It was very good and not too heavy.

1  Thank aprilcookie

Reviewed June 25, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I visited Paros for a few days and this restaurant was suggested by the hostess at our airbnb. We were not disappointed. The owner was very personable and offered suggestions on the menu. The grilled oyster mushrooms were amazing, as was the Greek salad, cured and grilled mackerel, panacotta and strawberry daquari. We felt that the service was conducted in a reasonable amount of time and the prices were fair. When it Naousa, we will definitely return.

Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

Very good and healthy food. Clean and beautiful restaurant. I can really recommend this place for lunch.

Reviewed June 13, 2018

Delicious dinner and a nice chat with Karina. This was one of the best meals we had in Greece. Mussels, Seabass, greek salad, and more. We ate till we were stuffed and then had a nice time talking with Karina.
Highly recommend!!!

Reviewed June 10, 2018 via mobile

We had such a good meal, we returned later in the again. Amazing local dishes with great local wine! Nice seating area outside!