Tripadvisor
Naoussa
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews location is fantastic minute walk every request the owner naoussa center restaurants and shops good size visit paros every morning kitchenette balcony sea town noise island
Selected filters
Reviewed February 23, 2010

When first I visited Paros in June of 2001, I was alone and ill. Fate brought me to Naoussa and the Hotel Adonis as my place to recover and get well again----- and I could not have chosen a better place! Dimitri and Roula Dolkas, the owners, and all their very friendly staff, treated me with such kindness and generosity that I could hardly believe it. From the start, they included me into their family and evening get-togethers with friends, and also respected my time alone to heal. My apartment was extremely clean, comfortable, well-appointed, and serene. My three weeks stay was absolutely the best. Years later I returned with my husband and enjoyed another wonderful 3 weeks----and it was like coming home. Although there are many fine places in Naoussa, I cannot think of anywhere else I would rather stay.
The hotel is in a superb location, at the edge of town but close enough to walk to grocery stores, etc., the harbour, and even to some of the magnificent beaches like Kolymbythres. The views from the 2 apartments I stayed in are absolutely stunning, and there were days I only wanted to stay in so I could enjoy the relaxing beauty of the hotel itself, have a friendly chat with the owners, and do some cooking. If you need peace and quiet, I recommend coming in mid-June to early July, as later it tends to become very busy and there is more activity. As for sleep quality, that depends upon one's health issues and what type of mattress one prefers, but all in all the beds were just fine----very firm, very clean.
But it is not just the beauty of Naoussa, and the gorgeous gardens and comfortable apartments of Hotel Adonis that delighted us so-----it is the lovely people there who really are quite special----and who make your stay there special as well. They are so hospitable, welcoming, friendly, helpful, and understanding of your needs at all times, no matter how busy they are. They are also very caring, considerate, and fun to be around. Truly a home away from home is the Hotel Adonis, suitable for all ages, too, which is rare----and we will always consider Dimitri and Roula as our friends. Whenever I get feeling down, I always remember Dimitri's smiling face saying "Don't Worry!!". And always I feel better-----so-----what more can I say?

Date of stay: June 2007
1  Thank Randoula
Reviewed February 22, 2010

I Have been there more than ten times and i spend a fantastic with my wife.
Very good service and EXCELLENT cleanliness. The staff it's very friendly and ready to help you!!!!
A beautiful hotel in a beautiful island...

Date of stay: July 2008
1  Thank Nikos_Karatooth
Reviewed February 16, 2010

This is a lovely small hotel, next to the beach, which, while not beautiful, is ok for an early morning dip! We were very well looked after, and upgraded to a bigger room with kitchenette, which was great. The room was very large for two, had a lovely balcony, and I think is the most spotlessly clean hotel I've experienced. (and was thoroughly cleaned every day). It's a pleasant 5 - 10 minute stroll into the centre of Naoussa, which is a charming small town. All in all, a great stay.

Date of stay: May 2009
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 27, 2006

I spent a week in July 2006 there and it was absolutely the best accommodation I have ever experienced. Very friendly and professional staff, luxurious rooms (stylish wooden furniture, A/C, fridge, cute sea-shell decoration) and modern stylish bathroom. Also, the prices are moderate. A 5 minutes walk to Naussa.

The beach nearby has some strange industrial look, but you can take a boat to wonderful beaches only a few minutes away from Naussa port. I recommend Lageri and Monasteri.

Date of stay: July 2006
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank Ellinofil
Reviewed October 23, 2005

The Adonis is a pleasant quiet place to stay, close to the facilities in Naoussa but just far enough away to offer peace. From the friendly welcome, through the beautiful gardens to a large well-appointed room we were delighted to stay here. Tastefully decorated and very clean.
Best value we found on our holiday!

9  Thank Gadaboot