Tripadvisor
Naoussa
All reviews location is fantastic minute walk every request the owner naoussa center restaurants and shops good size visit paros every morning kitchenette balcony sea town noise island
Selected filters
Reviewed July 22, 2013

The Adonis Hotel is a marvelous place to stay in Naoussa, on Paros. Great location - close to Piperi Beach, near bus stops to/from the main port, 5-10 minute walk to the center of town, or to an excellent supermarket, or to a wonderful small beach we call The Cove. A variety of rooms to choose from, including studios with basic cooking facilities. All the rooms have their own charming decor. Good prices - I've never thought of the Adonis as expensive. Breakfast available in the reception area, as are drinks, coffee, wine, some snacks. Wireless reception is pretty good too (depending on the room). Dimitri Ntolkas is the perfect host, always willing to help. I've been vacationing in Naoussa since 2005 and always stay at the Adonis!

Room tip: Room 19: great view over Piperi Beach and Naoussa Bay. Studio 6: spacious sleeping area and a small kitchen space.
Date of stay: June 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed September 16, 2010

I spent a lovely time at Adonis in Naoussa , the best place to stay in Paros for me.
The place is very clean, view on the sea, calm, no traffic noises, the friendly service, beach is just at 2 min out the place.
Naoussa city centre with some excellent restaurants (Karina's dream very recomended too, close to the Hotel) is a few minutes away .
Dimitris and Iachovos, the hosts of Adonis are very friendly people nice to talk with and very willing to give lots of information on the place!.
Continental breakfast served on the outdoor table room upon request ! For a more Greek fleavor just go to the town centre at Antipanti bar for example to enjoy the greek yogurt with honey and any other greek delights!
You will enjoy the place!

Date of stay: September 2010
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed March 2, 2010

Since 1999 we're regular visitors to Adonis. The friendly service, clean and cozy rooms makes us return every time. Naoussa city centre with some excellent restaurants is a few minutes away and the beach is just at the end of the street.
If you're in to culture and history like we are you are going to love Dimitris, one of the hosts of Adonis. He is really proud of his island and has a lot of information for the interested traveler.

Date of stay: July 2008
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank mstolk
Reviewed February 23, 2010

When first I visited Paros in June of 2001, I was alone and ill. Fate brought me to Naoussa and the Hotel Adonis as my place to recover and get well again----- and I could not have chosen a better place! Dimitri and Roula Dolkas, the owners, and all their very friendly staff, treated me with such kindness and generosity that I could hardly believe it. From the start, they included me into their family and evening get-togethers with friends, and also respected my time alone to heal. My apartment was extremely clean, comfortable, well-appointed, and serene. My three weeks stay was absolutely the best. Years later I returned with my husband and enjoyed another wonderful 3 weeks----and it was like coming home. Although there are many fine places in Naoussa, I cannot think of anywhere else I would rather stay.
The hotel is in a superb location, at the edge of town but close enough to walk to grocery stores, etc., the harbour, and even to some of the magnificent beaches like Kolymbythres. The views from the 2 apartments I stayed in are absolutely stunning, and there were days I only wanted to stay in so I could enjoy the relaxing beauty of the hotel itself, have a friendly chat with the owners, and do some cooking. If you need peace and quiet, I recommend coming in mid-June to early July, as later it tends to become very busy and there is more activity. As for sleep quality, that depends upon one's health issues and what type of mattress one prefers, but all in all the beds were just fine----very firm, very clean.
But it is not just the beauty of Naoussa, and the gorgeous gardens and comfortable apartments of Hotel Adonis that delighted us so-----it is the lovely people there who really are quite special----and who make your stay there special as well. They are so hospitable, welcoming, friendly, helpful, and understanding of your needs at all times, no matter how busy they are. They are also very caring, considerate, and fun to be around. Truly a home away from home is the Hotel Adonis, suitable for all ages, too, which is rare----and we will always consider Dimitri and Roula as our friends. Whenever I get feeling down, I always remember Dimitri's smiling face saying "Don't Worry!!". And always I feel better-----so-----what more can I say?

Date of stay: June 2007
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Randoula
Reviewed February 22, 2010

I Have been there more than ten times and i spend a fantastic with my wife.
Very good service and EXCELLENT cleanliness. The staff it's very friendly and ready to help you!!!!
A beautiful hotel in a beautiful island...

Date of stay: July 2008