Camping Naoussa
$108
$156
$130
  • Pool
Kanale's Rooms & Suites(Naoussa)(Great Value!)
$182
$172
Joseph Studios(Naoussa)(Great Value!)
$71
$44
Roussos Beach Hotel(Naoussa)(Great Value!)
$55
$185
$46
$176
Orbitz.com
Kalypso Hotel & Apartments(Naoussa)(Great Value!)
$124
Senia Hotel(Naoussa)(Great Value!)
$98
$95
Hotwire.com
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 7, 2009

I found this camping really good! People were friendly and amazing! Very near to the Naoussa's nightlife! I recommend this place to everyone!!!

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled solo
2  Thank ciciornio
Reviewed January 25, 2009

We camped here in early September - amazing weather. Amenities are not unlike a hostel - decent shared bathrooms and showers. "Mama" will even cook you dinner if you're interested. 5 min walk to one of the nicest and most secluded beaches in Paros.

Stayed: September 2008
1  Thank SexyHobo
Reviewed August 16, 2008

We are 4 people (2 boys and 2 girls) and we stayed in Naoussa camping for 3 nights.
Actually, this camping is neither in Naoussa nor at Kolimpithres beach (the beach in the photo). It's somewhere between.
The staff there was nice but the place was dirty, mainly the bathrooms. It was good to have a laundry service (for 4 euros), but the mini market doesn't have much variety and is quite expensive.
I was very disappointed; we expected more, as described the camping's website. I certainly do not recommend this place!

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled with friends
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank eurotravellerer84
Reviewed June 20, 2008

I arrived at the Port of Parikia and checked the Campings there but didn't like them. So i went with my Campervan to Naoussa and checked both campings there. One is very outside of Naoussa (about 4 Km and bad roads to walk), the Camping Naoussa itself is very close to Naoussa and a 15 Minute nice walk along the sea to the beautifull village Naoussa. (3 Mins. by car) The Nightlife there is great!!! (better than parikia I figured out) Everything you want, you will find there, I guess. All different styles of Music and Bars as well as Shops. Like Mykonos but smaller, cheaper and more Familiar.
The Camping Naoussa is at the ecxiting beach of Kolymbithres, one of the nicest I've ever seen in Greece so far. Has crystal clear water and good sand, either you stay relaxed and away from sounds, bars and umbrellas or you just join the others having fun.
The Camping is great! Good, friendly people who own it, a young Greek Man and a young Scottish Women. They own a Paradise full of Trees and Flowers. Pretty silent , chilling place now. Sure in Summer theres a lot more people here! They said, they will seperate the ones who want silent at night and the ones having party at the camping. So just for everyone a place to relax. The facilities are great, check on their website! And everything is so clean and nice made, with love for details. I guess they refurbished a lot recently. You don't even need to safe water here, there's plenty of it at the camping. The showers are great! There is also a Restaurant inside the camping, where the mother of the owner cooks local meals. Yammi! The prices are quiet low, specially compared to Mykonos e.g. One Meal is around 6 Euros a greek salad 4 Euros only and a Lavazzo! ;-) Espresso is 2.20 Euro. Soon they open a bar next to their Restaurant. Sure, this will be good to connect with camping people from around the world. I can highly recommend this place, as even me as a Person who is hard to satisfy, I cannot find anything bad here at all and therefor I write this Review. I think I'm gonna stay here till September, as I plan to work in Paros this summer and my Campervan is my home since last year. Maybe see you soon!

2  Thank Pranesvari
Reviewed April 2, 2008

My friend and I were backpacking the Greek Islands last summer and came accross this fantastic campsite on the island of Paros called Camping Naoussa, it was by far the best campsite of them all, and I dont want anyone to miss out on this great place! As we stepped off the ferry at 1.30am we were met by an entourage of hotel and camping people holding signs who tried to talk us into going to their place, but the Camping Naoussa guy was very friendly and won us over in the end. It was difficult to decide on where to go as there were so many to choose from but we know now that we definately made the right choice. Our bags were loaded onto the bus and off we went. We arrived at the campsite and although it was very late the staff were very friendly and helpful, showing us around the campsite and as we had no tent of our own they gave us a lovely big 5 man tent and even threw in a couple of mattresses for free! They were extremely good to us! Even though it was very late, it was now after 2am, the mini market was still open which was handy as we could stock up on the essentials like water, toilet paper and of the course the most important a bottle of wine! We met tons of really cool people that night and the atmosphere in the campsite was just awesome. The next again day we got to see the place in daylight and it was really lovely, no concrete army camp like a lot of the other campsites we've been unlucky enough to stay on, this campsite was very natural with lots of trees and flowers and birds and butterflies, it was just so relaxing there! The perfect place to de-stress! We could have stayed there forever! There is a nice beach right next to the campsite, perfect for lazy days as its no more than a minutes walk, and some more lovely beaches along the bay, some with watersports and some quiet. The water here is crystal clear and perfect for swimming. The nightlife in Naoussa was absolutely amazing, and just a few minutes away with the free camping bus that took us in at midnight, and we would party until the sun came up, we did that every night we were there! We had so much fun here we didnt want to leave, and we'll definately be going back! I recommend it to anyone looking for a place with a fun atmosphere and good nightlife, also the staff were very friendly which made all the difference, a great campsite all round!

Stayed: August 2007