All reviews common areas business trip stayed nights stay there again great value for money port renovation clubs beaches
Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

We stayed 3 nights. Personnel was really pleasant and friendly. The room was old fashion but very clean. The view was unbelievable. Buffett was with not so many choises but really teasty. The hotel offers a good value for money.
I would stay there again.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Vaso M
Reviewed February 28, 2018

I was staying in Galaxy hotel for a few days. The hotel is placed in a good location, the view of my room (sea view) magnificent, room was clean, breakfast was a pleassant suprise, stuff was very helpfull. Great value for money!

• Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank xaos79
Reviewed February 26, 2018

Arrived late in the day, well past 4 pm, with a reservation that had been made months in advance. A large tour group hadn't checked out and no rooms were ready. Finally received a key, only to find that the room still hadn't even been cleaned. Waited an hour for the room to be ready. The hotel smelled-sometimes of cigarette smoke, sometimes of an overpowering perfume odor that I think is piped in to cover the smoke smell. The view from our room on the backside of the hotel, of a garbage pile (attached), gives you an idea of the attention to detail at this hotel. It is on a main street, so very noisy. Staff were friendly (and I especially felt bad for the poor (one and only) cleaner trying to get the rooms ready). They are clearly mismanaged and understaffed.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed February 26, 2018

We travelled with a group, and arrived to check-in after 4pm. The previous tenants were just leaving! Rooms were hastily cleaned for us after a male volleyball team left. If ever there was a time for heavy cleaning... The floors were filthy, and the rooms smelled of cigarette smoke, and worse. The door knob was not secure, and it barely locked. The street noise was deafening.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed October 30, 2017 via mobile

I stayed at the hotel during a business trip and I enjoyed my 2 -night staying. As i had not booked the room myself i was pleasantly surprised by the nice view and the location. The staff and management were professional , the breakfast was good and the sun was shining above the sea, not bad for a working trip.

Date of stay: October 2017