“Not helpful”

and 1 more site!
Hotel Garni Viktoria
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Sohren
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Reserved the hotel for the 2nd time. First time my wife stayed there with our children between flights.

Arrived at Hahn at 10:30 AM with 2 young children and called asking to be picked up. Unfriendly and frankly obnoxious man said we could not check in until 2PM. I said okay but could you come pick us up now and we will leave or bags.

He said no and hung up on us.

I got another hotel and wrote them to cancel at 11AM. They write me back at 5:30PM saying I had to cancel online by 6PM or we would be charged. Of course I did not get the message until after 6PM.

We go through Hahn often and will not reserve this Hotel ever again

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank antonvict
There are newer reviews for Hotel Garni Viktoria

Reviewed June 12, 2012

Driving back to Hahn for a very early flight this was the ideal overnight stay and just 5 minutes from the airport. Pleasant modern rooms, good beds, spacious and very clean, good helpful staff. Just the job will stay again!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Steggs
Reviewed June 5, 2012

I arrived with my daughter last week for one night. The rooms are basic, but very wellkept and clean. The manager is friendly and drove us to the airport the next morning. There are a few restaurants within walking distance. We took a cab to the hotel and it was 12 euros. Would stay here again if flying out of Frankfurt Hahn.

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank Elisabeth N
Reviewed October 30, 2011

Beautiful, very tidy and clean rooms and the most friendly service. We were 10 persons group coming middle of the night and still owner picked us up from the airport. Also Sohren is a nice little village, if You have some extra time. I warmly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2011
Reviewed June 13, 2011

I was flying early morning from Frakfurt Hann Airport, which is two hours away from Frankfurt. Thought It would be more convenient to sleep nearby and get a couple more hours of sleep.
I found this hotel thought the internet and I was very well pleased with the selection. Clean nice, family runned and all I asked for.
They took me to the airport, 3 mins away by car, early in the morning.
Perfect for early flights avoiding having to travel from Frankfurt.
Also I left my jacquet there by mistake, adn they sent it by post when I asked for it. Total caring for their guests.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank luxhunter81
Reviewed September 14, 2010

I spent one night at this cosy hotel near Hahn airport (3km away from the Terminals). We had arranged for the free shuttle service from the hotel to pick us up, but since we got to the airport very late due to a heavy delay, we thought the service was not available any longer. So we called the hotel and the receptionist/owner came to collect us in his own private Mercedes. He was very kind and friendly and didn't even ask for our reservation number and passports saying we had better take a rest and postpone all these procedures to the morning after. The room and bathroom were both modern, clean and very spacious, the beds big and very comfy and so were the massive pillows and the soft duvets. The buffet breakfast was essential but could satisfy any taste.
The hotel is also highly recommended for its good value for money. Last but not least , I'd also suggest taking a chance of visiting Sohren. Despite being a very small village, it is a nice city with nice surroundings and, most important, the locals are very cheerful.
And if you are a jogger, do not miss out on running in the green path just off the Hohestrasse..

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank LellaSS
Reviewed July 28, 2009

Perfect little hotel to stay in for a few days. Sohren is a nice village, but you also have
the Mosel valley just 15 minutes in the car.
The owner is very friendly and the breakfast is good.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank macintoshSweden
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sohren
Hotel-Pizzeria VENEZIA
#1 of 5 in Lautzenhausen
Opal Hotel
Opal Hotel
#7 of 8 in Idar-Oberstein

Been to Hotel Garni Viktoria? Share your experiences!