“The food is so delicious, I kept saying wow everytime I tasted another bite.”

Picasso im Ruhrblick
Ranked #65 of 94 Restaurants in Witten
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Goch, Germany
“The food is so delicious, I kept saying wow everytime I tasted another bite.”
Reviewed October 21, 2010

I was taken to this restaurant by a Spanish friend and was very impressed by the freshness of the food and how delicious the seafood was. We started with thin slivers of Spanish ham and homemade bread. Then a huge paella appeared which was full of seafood, shellfish, white fish and chicken. Is was so tasty. As it was a hot summers day we sat outside and could see the canoists go down the river, the boat dock and pick up passengers and dog walkers pop in for just a coffee. All very relaxing. There is a formal dining area inside the restaurant or a relaxed outside terrace over looking the Ruhr river. The chef, Luis Alvarez also does private parties and he came this month and cooked for a group of friends British, American and Spanish. He created 3 courses, Spanish ham, followed by fish and shellfish. We had a spread of marinated tuna and salmon, muscles, scallops, stuffed lobster, languistines, gambas and homemade bread. Then seafood paella. We had wine from Galicia which was perfect with the meal. Definately my best Spanish meal ever. Thank you Luis and the lovely Camilla who looked after us so well.

27 Thank Alex190