- Warm, clean, all facilities (TV, bed, shower, Wifi) work. Possible to sleep.
- Reasonably pleasant staff
- Very cheap compared to the other hotels in the Cologne area, when there is a trade fair on which is why I stayed there.
- Accessible from the very good Cologne tram system (line 7 west) if you are prepared to walk 3/4 mile from the stop at Frechen BF, following a 25 min ride from the centre of Cologne.
- It is in the middle of an industry park, ugly building, area and views.
- The room was large but very minimal basic furniture. More like a converted small office block.
- No obvious close attractions, apart from the trip into Cologne.
- More or less self service (entry through key code, mainly unmanned reception).
- it is a big step down from what you would normally consider in a 'hotel' but if you are just sleeping there it is OK.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Dynamit reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.