All reviews business hotel commercial area frankfurt area large room bed was comfortable hotel is located clean rooms good size eschborn gym taxi suburb german
Selected filters
Reviewed March 18, 2019

I stayed here while visiting Frankfurt on business, its a new hotel ...or seems like it, rooms were nice & clean, staff were brilliant and spoke english very well.

The restaurant was very good, i had some wonderful meals here.. so much so that on a return trip while staying in another hotel i walked for over half an hour (in sub zero temperatures) to eat here!
Restaurant staff were great, food superb, highly recommended if your in Eschborn.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Sabrina G, Leiter Front Office at Best Western Plus iO Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2019

Thanks for your review. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel soon.
Best Regards Michael Gottlöber

Reviewed January 24, 2019

The hotel is located in a commercial area, thus a bit isolated with regards to e.g. restaurants, you have KFC and BurgerKing in 5 minutes distance by foot, or you can visit the hotel's restaurant or the bar for dinner.
Overall good value for money, clean rooms and a good service

Room tip: Rooms to the front are quieter
Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank TripsToSearchAdvice4
Reviewed November 25, 2018

I love everything about this hotel. I was traveling from Canada to Nigeria and had a 24 hour waiting time in Frankfurt, I booked the hotel with my reward points . The only challenge was the taxi fare from airport to hotel, I paid €35 to hotel and same back to airport.I was given a VIP treatment, warm welcome, one of the friendly receptionists offered to help carry my luggage to the cart and took me to my room. Very cute room, quite, serene room Restaurant in the hotel is very good,better than the ones I am used to. Fairly expensive though. Hotel staffs are very professional and helpful. I will like to come back for holiday in Frankfurt and this hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Sabrina G, Front Office at Best Western Plus iO Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2018

Dear Victor,

thank you very much for the Feedback.

BEST regards
Michael Gottlöber
-Front Office-

Reviewed November 21, 2018 via mobile

Nothing to criticise! I particularly liked the the wooden floor in the renovated bathroom. Staff was efficient as you would expect it in a business hotel. Even dining alone you do not feel weird in the restaurant as there are many others eating alone as well. Also: you may take an apple or another fruit to take away from the breakfast room as a snack for later. For business reasons I recommend it.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Sabrina G, Front Office at Best Western Plus iO Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2018

Dear Lapetitebiennoise,

thank you very much for your feedback.

BEST regards
Michael Gottlöber
-Front Office-

Reviewed November 15, 2018 via mobile

A fairly typical business hotel. Rooms are a little dated but large and well cleaned. The restaurant in which I had both dinner and breakfast outperforms the accomodation, while there is also a pleasant bar. The vacinity is pretty industrial and retail park orientated with a drive thru Burger King and KFC within easy walking distance, but little else of interest. Overall, perfectly OK, but there are other hotels with more character at a similar price in the area.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Sabrina G, Leiter Front Office at Best Western Plus iO Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2018

Dear 92stem,

Thank you very much for your feedback.
We appreciate you felt comfortable with us even our rooms seem to be dated for you.
We hope to welcome you again soon.

Kind regards