The good about the hotel is that it's only 15 mins from the air port and the staff are very nice and friendly... You get free internet connection but it doesn't work from the room you need to be either in the lobby or resturant... We asked for it to be fixed so they call the engineer who Evers shows up.... The rooms are reek of smoke, maybe I didn't ask for a non smoking but for sure no one ever used an air freshener!!!!!! I cannot say that it was dirty but the smell was annoying..... There is one Resturant next to the hotel that serves decent food but that's it.... Nothing interesting at all..... I wanted a chocolate and had to walk for a good 15-20 mins to get to the nearest gas station..... The elevator looks really dirty and old and kind of scary..... The breakfast is decent but nothing special..... There is a shuttle bus to the airport but not free!!!!!!! And for the price I paid (around 130 euro) for sure there is something better, or at least similar place but half the price.... Let's put it this was if you will pay 50-60 euros and you will only stay for 10-12 hours it's bearable more than that search for an alternative!!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern cream-painted hotel six kilometers from Frankfurt's airport and 12 kilometers from the city center. Rooms are simply decorated with white walls and pale wood furniture; all have bathrobes and newspapers. Guests can make use of the courtesy airport shuttle service, which runs from 7 AM to 11.00 PM ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Albatros Airport Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Albatros Airport
- Albatros Airport Morfelden Walldorf
- Albatros Airport Hotel Germany/Morfelden-Walldorf