The rooms were clean and there was little to complain. The location is not in the heart of the city and this is primarily designed as a stopover for motorists, to which end it serves well.
What disappoints slightly is that the room had a very small and CRT TV. The internet was NOT free in the room, though lobby did have it free and most of all, there was very little of welcoming hospitality from the staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly refurbished Holiday Inn Express Frankfurt Airport Hotel is conveniently located only 15 minutes from Frankfurt Airport. Getting to Holiday Inn Express Frankfurt Airport is easy. We are just off the A5 motorway and offer a regular shuttle service from Frankfurt Airport between 6am and 10:30 pm. Shuttle service (Euro 5.00) from and to Frankfurt Airport. Wake up to continental breakfast in our bright Great Room each morning and plan your day with complimentary wireless Internet in the hotel. You can host event in our 6 naturally lit meeting rooms and make use of the 24-hour self-service Business Centre. There is ample parking at Holiday Inn Express Frankfurt Airport. Mörfelden Business Park is just 600 metres from the hotel. Explore the attractions of Central Frankfurt just 25 km from Holiday Inn Express Frankfurt Airport. Get your bearing from the crystalline Main Tower, then stroll through the cobbled Old Town to a cozy Ebbelwoi apple wine tavern. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Frankfurt-Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Frankfurt-Airport Hotel Morfelden-Walldorf
- Morfelden-Walldorf Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Frankfurt-Airport Germany/Morfelden-Walldorf