We booked a Pre Flight arrangement (Park, Sleep & Fly offer) following a long distance flight to the US. The offer included (for two) the hotel stay for one night, breakfast, the shuttle to and from airport and parking. All in all, this was very good value for money and several times during all different "processes" I had the felling that everything here is very uncomplicated. All hotel stuff was very friendly + helpful including the shuttle bus drivers. Upon arrival you just park your car, thats it. You tell the reception when you wanna leave with the shuttle and it works. The bus driver has you name on the list. Returning, you just call for free from the airport (designated hotel shuttle bus area) and the bus collects you. No big deal - nowhere. We really enjoyed this in well-orderd Germany. The hotel is located 1,5 km off a large highway and just south the Airport of Frankfurt, easy to find. They have a Mercedes Mini Bus that runs from morning till late every 30 minutes and needs only 15 min to the Airport. The rooms are a bit old fashioned, not like the updated HIE with the black shower and modern design, bit small, but ok. The breakfast is HIE standard (not bad - not very good). The only purpose of this hotel is "to be close to the airport" and thats why I would certainly go back there, but only if I need to fly. Would not stay there any other reason as it is quite far away from Frankfurt town.
Restaurant TIP: If you follow the incoming road to Möhrfelden-Walldorf for about 2 km on your left side is a restaurant called "Wirtshaus Zum Sattler". Its run by two croatian families, they have good food (especially if you like meat), pricing is very reasonable as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly refurbished Holiday Inn Express Frankfurt Airport Hotel is conveniently located only 15 minutes from Frankfurt Airport. Getting to Holiday Inn Express Frankfurt Airport is easy. We are just off the A5 motorway and offer a regular shuttle service from Frankfurt Airport between 6am and 10:30 pm. Shuttle service (Euro 5.00) from and to Frankfurt Airport. Wake up to continental breakfast in our bright Great Room each morning and plan your day with complimentary wireless Internet in the hotel. You can host event in our 6 naturally lit meeting rooms and make use of the 24-hour self-service Business Centre. There is ample parking at Holiday Inn Express Frankfurt Airport. Mörfelden Business Park is just 600 metres from the hotel. Explore the attractions of Central Frankfurt just 25 km from Holiday Inn Express Frankfurt Airport. Get your bearing from the crystalline Main Tower, then stroll through the cobbled Old Town to a cozy Ebbelwoi apple wine tavern. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, IHG, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Frankfurt-Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Frankfurt-Airport Hotel Morfelden-Walldorf
- Morfelden-Walldorf Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Frankfurt-Airport Germany/Morfelden-Walldorf