“Not the best location”

NH Frankfurt Moerfelden Conference Center
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed December 24, 2013

Stayed here for a week for work, but unless you have business in the surrounding industrial estate I wouldn't bother. Frankfurt is too far aware as is any decent nightlife / restaurant. Had dinner on the first night which was the choice of a sad looking buffet or an expensive a la carte menu which took ages for the food to arrive. Breakfast was fairly average. We did have the lunch buffet one day, and I have to say that this food was very much better, they should get the kitchen staff who do lunch to do the other meals. The internet was ok, but did drop out a lot. The room was clean, but basic.

On my last night the room had no power / lights etc. when I returned to the room at about 1am, with a paper note on the door saying that I could go to reception to get moved to another room - but given the late hour and the fact that I didn't fancy moving room only to check out a few hours later, I just stayed in the dark. Given the choice I wouldn't stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed December 13, 2013

To be fair we were only on a stopover which Lufthanser paid for. Chekin was fine, very efficient nice staff
Location of hotel is not good in the middle of an industrial estate don`t think i would have booked it..

Room was very spacious and first impession was good. No Tea or coffee maker in room or on landing . Double bed was two single beds pushed together but comfortable.

It all went downhill from there, Two dining options, a buffet and a small resturant tried the buffett and to be honest and i don`t make comments like this often i wouldn`t have served food like it to a dog. utter rubbish. For a four star hotel to serve food like this is criminal.

I found the manager on site and told him and he even agreed with me can you believe it.
He offered me a comlementry glass of wine which i refused. I told him i would take it further which i will. Also i was not the only person to complain.

Unfortunatly this spoiled the whole evening and went to bed in a foul mood much to my wifes displeasure who thought i had gone too far. But i`m sorry it made me so mad.

Again to be totaly fair and honest we went down for breakfast before we left and it was good , lots of choice and plenty of it. such a shame.

No i would not use this hotel again

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank GerwynBlackwood
Reviewed December 8, 2013

This was my fist time stay @ any NH hotel - and it was good experience
1) Wonderful Breakfast with rich selection
2) House Keeping changes bed sheet every day even if I stayed consecutively 4 nights
3) The loyalty card also brings incentive to stay @ a NH hotel later again

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 4, 2013

Avoid the buffet in the restaurant. The taste is horrible.
The hotel itself is nice and the rooms are very spacious! Close to the airport with shuttle service. Room temparature in winter is a bit low.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed November 27, 2013

I had a 14 hour layover in Frankfurt on a recent trip to Buenos Aires on Lufthansa. Luckily I was booked in one of the good NH hotels for a day-use which allowed me to relax & refresh in a good ambiance

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 21, 2013

I stayed at this hotel during a business trip. It was a great location if you need to travel south of Frankfurt.
Room was large and well equipped, breakfast was amazing! staff was kind and overall good experience.
Will return :-)

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 12, 2013

I was at this hotel after my scheduled Lufthanza flight was overbooked.
It was a comfortable, spacious venue for such a short period.
It was later at night.
My problem was that the shuttle to the hotel was very full and he said he would have to come back. I took a taxi as I have mobility problems and couldn't stand for another half hour or longer.
It was farther from the airport than I expected!
My shuttle early the next morning along with a pleasant wake up call were right on time!
I was pleased to see that one of my favorite tour groups, Globus, was staying there!
My only complaint was the poor Sunday buffet. The choices were very limited when I got there and the staff was more interested in cleaning up.
A room service amount would have been better I believe.
Had a breakfast voucher too but no time to enjoy it due to an early flight out of Frankfurt.
I won't likely give up my seat again.
Did use the free wi-fi, thanks!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Morfelden-Walldorf
NH Frankfurt Airport
NH Frankfurt Airport
#1 of 8 in Kelsterbach
Holiday Inn Express Frankfurt-Airport
Holiday Inn Express Frankfurt-Ai...
#1 of 9 in Morfelden-Walldorf
NH Frankfurt Airport West
Hilton Frankfurt Airport Hotel
Steigenberger Airport Hotel Frankfurt
Ibis Frankfurt Airport
Ibis Frankfurt Airport
#2 of 8 in Kelsterbach

Been to NH Frankfurt Moerfelden Conference Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about NH Frankfurt Moerfelden Conference Center

Address: Hessenring 9, 64546 Morfelden-Walldorf, Hesse, Germany (Formerly NH Frankfurt Moerfelden)
Location: Germany > Hesse > Morfelden-Walldorf
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Spa Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Morfelden-Walldorf
Price Range: $55 - $279 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4 star — NH Frankfurt Moerfelden Conference Center 4*
NH Frankfurt Morfelden Conference Center is conveniently located in the Rhein-Main area, close to the Frankfurt International Airport yet surrounded by quiet and greenery. Frankfurt's city center, Mainz, Darmstadt and Wiesbaden are all easily reached from our ideal location. We welcome leisure travelers, business travelers on a short stop-over and those hosting or attending a meeting and conference. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with NHHotels, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your NH Frankfurt Moerfelden Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Nh Frankfurt Moerfelden Hotel Morfelden-Walldorf