“Craving This Restaurant 5 Months Later”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Kabinett

Kabinett
Cuisines: European
Description: This restaurant is is part of the Mercure Hotel
Description: This restaurant is is part of the Mercure Hotel
Salt Lake City, UT
“Craving This Restaurant 5 Months Later”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2010

I travel the world for my job and I've eaten a late of places - some great and some not so great. One of the places that baffles me about how awesome it was is Kabinett. First off, it is out in the small hamlet of Friedrichsdorf and second it is a restaurant in chain hotel that isn't necessarily fancy. That said it served me two of the best meals I've had this year. I'm still craving the tenderloin medallions that I had for dinner the first night there. I can't recommend this place high enough. I will go there every time I'm near Frankfurt now. That said, this place was #2 on Friedrichsdorf's list on TripAdvisor so out of curiosity I'll have to give #1 a try just to see if it is better. I would be very surprised.

I