“Excellent hotel restaurant” 5 of 5 bubbles

Description: This restaurant is is part of the Mercure Hotel
Boston, Massachusetts
“Excellent hotel restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2013

I recently stayed at the Mercure for 10 nights on a business trip. Many evenings we dined at the Kabinett Restaurant and found the food to be wonderful. Service at the restaurant depended upon who you had for a server - some nights were wonderful others we had to call the server over to ask for additional drinks, the check, etc. On the first day of our stay the wonderful staff at the restaurant was nice enough to accomodate a small group of us for a late lunch (after they had closed) and made us the most wonderful salads and the service was wonderful that day. We also dined at the daily brekafast buffet which was good with many options.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Lyoness

Salt Lake City, UT
“Craving This Restaurant 5 Months Later”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2010

I travel the world for my job and I've eaten a late of places - some great and some not so great. One of the places that baffles me about how awesome it was is Kabinett. First off, it is out in the small hamlet of Friedrichsdorf and second it is a restaurant in chain hotel that isn't necessarily fancy. That said it served me two of the best meals I've had this year. I'm still craving the tenderloin medallions that I had for dinner the first night there. I can't recommend this place high enough. I will go there every time I'm near Frankfurt now. That said, this place was #2 on Friedrichsdorf's list on TripAdvisor so out of curiosity I'll have to give #1 a try just to see if it is better. I would be very surprised.

I