See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed February 15, 2017

Minimal required amenities, but it has everything you really need.
Clean,quiet, comfortable and wholesome.
Inexpensive provided you manage your booking beforehand.
Friendly and practical staff.
Wifi and parking provided at no cost. Breakfast optional but adequate.
Regensburg is but a short driving distance away.
Conclusion: Practical, clean, no frills hotel. I have returned here several times when travelling through Bavaria. Never regret the stay or the visit to Regensburg.

• Stayed: January 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 13, 2017 via mobile

the hotel is not in the centre of Regensburg. you have to drive 10 minutes. it is clean, the rooms are small, good for a short overnight stay. breakfast coordination good be better...while checkin it was included...at breakfast i had to pay...
reception was friendly.

Stayed: December 2016, traveled on business
Thank R. K
Reviewed December 18, 2016 via mobile

I visited this hotel with my family during Advent's time. We enjoyed ourselves here, I especially liked my bed. We had a little room, but it was comfortable. The bathroom was nice too. Everything was clean. The breakfast was OK, not a big variety of food, but everything was fine with it. The wifi connection worked well for us. And I really liked the atmosphere there, it was so calm. I'd recommend this hotel for anyone. Our only inconvenience was with the door, we could hardly open it, but at the end we could get into the room.

Stayed: December 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank Ildikó W
Reviewed October 15, 2016

Easy to access by car. Room was small & basic, very clean with spacious bathroom. Even though next to a big street, the sound of traffic didn't bother. Regensburg city center is maybe 3 kilometers away. Supermarket next door.

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 2, 2016

This hotel is good for 1-2 nights, public transportation is also OK but it is 13 kms from the centre of Regensburg and nothing is open in the sorroundings. Not a shop, not a restaurant and on-site bar closes at 20:00. A bad choice, I suppose,

Room Tip: All the rooms are quiet but there is nothing to do after 21:00 which is a big problem.
  • Stayed: November 2015, traveled as a couple