“Worth a visit”

Lemar
Munich, Germany
“Worth a visit”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Have just moved here and left behind my favorite my favorite ahgan restaurant i was eager to find a replacement. I really enjoyed the food, the service is a bit slow, but I find that all over Germany if your comparing it to American standards. I went in at 6 so we were the only people there. By the time I left around 8 it was more lively. Everyone's dish looked amazing and no one complains about their choices. I will def look back and try it again!

• Visited January 2013

Phnom Penh, Cambodia
“Amazing Afghan experience!”
Reviewed February 12, 2012

This place is delicious! It has beautiful decor and the food is outstanding. The chef/owner will cater to make a special appetizer for you at your request and the pumpkin is delicious! I don't normally eat lamb because I don't like it but there's one lamb dish here that's absolutely fabulous! I cannot remember the name of it but always recognize it on the menu when I see it. It's the spicest and pricest (15Euros) lamb dish on the menu but totally worth it...and a tad spicey but still completely edible! :) I really enjoy this restaurant and it's given be an unknown love for Afghan food as it's my first Afghani food experience! :)

Visited January 2012