“Disappointing”

Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Disappointing”
Reviewed June 28, 2014

It's disappointing if you are expecting genuine American hamburgers. They serve bland burgers made from beef and pork, with spices added to the patties. The result is something, but not a real hamburger.

Visited October 2013

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Definately Worth A Visit”
Reviewed July 2, 2012

During a recent business trip to Starnberg, my colleague and I had the privilege of eating here twice. Although the menu is mostly in German, there is still enough English to get by plus all the severs we encountered were able to speak fairly good English. My colleague got the Montana steak both times and thoroughly enjoyed the steak and noodle combo. The side salad was also very tasty with the herb dressing. My meals were good. Both visits we ate outside in the plaza and it was nice , the tables were spaced nicely and shaded from the sun. The service was mostly good. During our first visit on a Thursday night both servers were attentive and there when we needed more drinks and service. The second visit required a bit more patience, but was in no part terrible. Considering the service we have had in several restaurants during this German trip, the service was probably the best we encountered. We will definitely be back to Mellow's if we return to Starnberg.

• Visited June 2012
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
“Get the Montana Steak”
Reviewed January 19, 2012

The Montana Steak here is delicious and well worth the money - it's a cheap steak compared to the Tutzinger Hof next door and MUCH bigger and more delicious. Now that I've had this once, I'll only ever get the steak when I go to Mellow's. It's also a good place to catch up on German and Euro League soccer!