See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 10, 2016

The hotel is clean and has good food. If you are from North America, it doesn't have the amenities that we usually look for. The hotel does not have air conditioning, screens on the windows, toiletries items, decent WIFI, or take American Express. If you get a room on the street side, be prepared. It is noisy. That is an understatement. Cars and trucks go by all night long. Bring ear plugs. The rooms do not have air conditioning and the rooms do get hot. Leaving the window open works, but it does let the noise in and bugs (no screens on windows). So bring insect repellent. I went a purchased a small fan. Bring your own soap and shampoo. So what does it have? Clean rooms. The rooms remind me of college dorm rooms. The food is good with a lot of variety. I thought the people there were very polite.

Room Tip: The quiet rooms are on the courtyard side. Just be prepared for bugs.
  • Stayed: August 2016, traveled on business
1  Thank LghtSleeper
Reviewed July 15, 2016 via mobile

My family stayed here for one night. Got a family room on the top floor. It was really hot, so noone got a good night sleep. At check-in we were told that the restaurant was open, but when we went for dinner it was closed. Then we had to drive to the center of Rosenheim to get something to eat.
The breakfast was okay. The garden was nice with a small playground. The staff was very kind and helpful.

Stayed: July 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed August 4, 2014

We stayed for two nights.

Hotel is little far away from Rosenheim center to reach it by walking.

Hospitality of the staff is nothing what we have had on other places on Bavarian area. This was found specially on restaurant services. It is a shame because food is a great sample of traditional Bavarian food.

In our opininion rooms are in the end of their life cycle, so I believe nothing will be done in several years to come...

2  Thank HenriR1
Reviewed January 8, 2014

had been craving real bavarian food & i found it here. i had a tender chicken cordon blue & my nephew had duck that he still hasn't stopped talking about...6 weeks later ! waitress spoke perfect english & was so very helpful. the setting is magestic ! glowing antique wood furniture in abundance.....the banquet halls made me want to get married. very quiet inside even though there is a busy rd right along side of it...would never have known.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank andjakowal
Reviewed September 12, 2013

I stayed for 2 nights while visiting a friend in the area. It was a very nice traditional Bavarian hotel. The food was excellent and the waitresses were great. They were very helpful to me since I do not speak German.

The only problem that I had was connecting to the Internet. After signing up, I had to wait for an email to be sent to my email to activate it. The hotel staff was unable to help.They said that American email addresses did not work with their Internet provider.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo