We stayed at this hotel before and were very unhappy. This time it was a more pleasant stay, although the basic problems of this house remain the same. It's a run-down place and is in desperate need of refurbishment. Here a summary:
+ friendly and helpful owner
+ attrative location, very central
+ quiet rooms
+ we had a refurbushed bathroom
+ good food quality at the breakfast buffet (more to this below)
- rooms only superficially cleaned (we found cigarettes, old socks and old notes in cupboards, on heating, behind beds)
- terrible staff at the breakfast buffet. Unfriendly, unhelpful. The breakfast is from 7 till 11 - if you turn up at 9 they inform you that all the guests have already had their breakfast and they will not refresh the buffet again, let alone get more bread. That was rude, really!
- in desperate need of a new elevator
- not very attractive exterior
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HRS, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Hotel.de so you can book your Parkhotel Crombach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.