“SO GOOD!”

Gaststatte Akropolis
Ranked #1 of 59 Restaurants in Kitzingen
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed June 21, 2017

This is the first place we run to eat at when we are in Kitzingen. The food is amazing, and the owners and staff are very friendly. The menu is huge and everything we had was great. The garlic potatoes are my favorite! Just overall excellent food and drinks at very reasonable prices. They also provide complimentary ouzo before your meal and another digestive drink at the end which is nice. You have to try this place if you are in the Kitzingen area, you'll love it!

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed August 19, 2016

The Akropolis is one of my favorite places to go to if I am in Kitzingen, Germany. The restaurant is family owned for many years and decorated with wall paintings and Greek items. The staff is very friendly and service is great. I had ordered the 'Dorf Teller' which had suvlaki, gyros, and meatpatty with Tzatziki and a side salad. I also had Ndolmades(stuffed Grapeleaves) as an appetizer. The atmosphere is very nice inside the restaurant, with soft greek music playing in the background. there is also outside seating available in front of the restaurant and in the garden in the back. The Akropolis is very family friendly, kids are always welcome. If you get a chance, stop in and see for yourself, I highly recommend it!

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed July 26, 2016

Every time I come to Kitzingen to visit my family, I have to go to Akropolis for dinner. It is a must do on my list. Love the food, atmosphere and service.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed May 8, 2016 via mobile

Lamb cutlets with tzaziki & fries was excellent. Souvlaki & giros also with fries was good. Sat outside was a lovely evening. Service was good. Recommended.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed March 6, 2016 via mobile

Such a great place food was delighted....for the service we need a little bit improvement. The Greek cuisine is always a pleasure.
You guys did a good job.

Date of visit: December 2015