“Lovely staff, good food”
Review of Cafe Gaby

Cafe Gaby
Ranked #4 of 33 Restaurants in Lourmarin
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 16, 2019

It was market day and we were starting to panic as the restaurants were filling up (and looked expensive) and we hadn't had any recommendments about where to eat. We found Cafe Gaby and decided to give it a go. Even though it was busy, we were made very welcome. The staff are very professional and work quickly and effectively. I thought the waiter had made a mistake when he brought us a starter so I told him we hadn't ordered it. He said it was a freebie, something to eat while they cooked our main course. The meal was good and I'd definitely go back. Recommended!

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed January 8, 2019

The popularity of this cafe tells you that the food and service is excellent.
Just hope I can find a seat when I'm next back in Lourmarin.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed November 7, 2018

We just had coffee and desert here in mid afternoon but the service and food was excellent.
The one man bar tender, server and barista was fast and friendly

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed November 4, 2018

We returned to Gaby's in October of d2018 after a visit 5 years prior. Gaby's was on our bucket list for a return. Very friendly atmosphere both with the guests and the staff.My wife and I both had very good omelets and lavender tea: just the right amount after a busy market day walk. Parking was a bit testy over by the Chateau, but we needed the exercise. Hats off to a great spot, and if you are in Lourmarin, be sure to visit.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

One of the cute cafes in the center of town. Friendly staff, great location for people watching, in one of the loveliest towns in Provence.

Date of visit: October 2018