“Tiramisu is the best ever!”
Review of Pizzeria Nonni

Pizzeria Nonni
Ranked #2 of 28 Restaurants in Lourmarin
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Wonderful Pizza, risotto, grilled fish. Wood fired oven. Friendly service. Best bistrot we ate at this trip!
Reviewed June 4, 2013

We spent several days in Lourmarin and we loved Nonni... The owner and his son makes this place a warm and friendly experience. The pizzas are incredible. However the tiramisu perhaps the best we have ever had. A really fun restaurant ... We went several times to Nonni.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

I should start by saying that my husband had I had been living in a place with NO GOOD PIZZA. Not even OKAY pizza. So when we found this place in Lumeron, we were pretty excited, even though were heading to Italy for the next part of our trip. We settled in the cozy restaurant on a drizzly day, had two big beers each, shared a solid salad and I had the pesto argula pizza. Crispy, thin crust, fresh zesty pesto, peppery arugula and delicious cheese. We were probably annoying the tables next to us because were were like "Oh my gosh, pizza is so good. I could pretty much eat it for every meal." We tried to go back here a few days later, but they're closed on Mondays. Also, their tiramisu hit the spot.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

A beautiful place, quaint and romantic.... the staff is very friendly and accommodating and speaks english. We had great food, all of us. the pizza was really fresh, tasty, thin crusted.....the spaghetti filled up my dad for the rest of the day. The portions are very generous! so leave room for the desert!!! My recommendation would be to share a pizza or pasta dish and have a salad with it. That way you can have the tiramisu which is straight from heaven! They even have really good coffee, which is not always the case in France.
I will definitely come back when i am in town! A wonderful way to spend a day in beautiful Lourmarin, maybe on a Friday after you have browsed the local market.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

Lourmarin is a great little village and has a few pizza places. Pizza Nonni is good and seems to be very busy. Make sure to make reservations! I like that you do not feel rushed and it is a great wood burning oven cooked pizza.

1  Thank 0724
Reviewed April 28, 2013

We are in Lourmarin for a month each year, so we eat at Pizzeria Nonni several times during each trip. The thin crust pizzas are good, as is the pasta. (Occasionally, the crust at the center of the pizza is not as crisp as it could be but that is a minor problem.) The salads are large and also good. The owner, who makes all the pizzas in a wood burning oven in the front room, will accommodate special requests, such as putting onions on a pizza which is normally not served with onions. The desserts are not on a par with the rest of the food, but most people are too full to have dessert anyway.

The tables are very close together and the noise level sometimes gets quite loud when the place is full. In nice weather, there is some outside seating, on the street, with umbrellas to provide shade when needed. The staff is friendly and, this year, at least one of the two waiters speaks English very well. Seating is limited so it is always best to reserve, especially at night, as this is a popular place with both the locals and tourists.

1  Thank Carolyn T