Returned once again to Chateau de la Tour - continues to be a favourite of ours when we fly into or out of Roissy airport. Love the grounds, with the occasional dip in the swimming pool - and when it rained in the evening, we were actually happy to have the excuse to stay inside and play billards in the cozy bar/lounge. But what we like the most is the service. Merci to all at Chateau de la Tour!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of 12 acres of luscious parkland, 3km from Chantilly and 35km to the North of Paris, the Château de la Tour is a true haven of tranquillity where time seems to stand still... an exquisite early 19th Century home, the Château is a blend of elegance, comfort and conviviality, making for a memorable experience. With 41 rooms of exceptional comfort, a restaurant and bar each with a terrace overlooking the grounds, an outdoor heated pool, tennis courts, a fitness trail and 2 massage rooms, come and experience the Château’s authentic charm for yourselves... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Le Chateau de la Tour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau De La Tour Hotel Gouvieux
- Chateau De La Tour Gouvieux
- Le Chateau De La Tour France/Gouvieux