“One of the worst places I have ever eaten in.”

Le Bienvenu Restaurant
Reserve with
Le Bienvenu Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 70 Restaurants in Colomiers
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Mille
Bristol, United Kingdom
“One of the worst places I have ever eaten in.”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

I dined here with 3 of my colleagues (1 French & 2 German), and we all agreed that this was one of the most bizarre dining experiences we had ever had. We arrived, and there was no rush in coming to seat us, even though there was only 1 other group sat down. When we sat down, the waiter was again in no rush to take our orders, and when he did - it was not with a smile! We all felt like we were a nuisance for being there! No "what can I get you?" or any pleasantries (and we ordered in French, so it was not a language barrier). When the food arrived, it was not good. Raw egg in some dishes, and generally not nice.
I would not recommend eating here. Grab a cab, and head somewhere else!

• Visited May 2013
3 Thank GinnyMatchwick

Birmingham, UK
“Dinner near Toulouse”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Almost empty when we visited, so little atmosphere. No menus in English (but that's OK), food OK but nothing special

Visited September 2013
Kansas
“Nice Chateau style resturant”
Reviewed November 19, 2011

I made a reservation with my limited French and the person on the other of the phone was really nice. We arrived and were the first people there. I was impressed by the decor and the servers were extremely nice, they also have English menus. As soon as we sat down we were brought a fried srimp and small salad, the was one of the three "free" dishes included in our meal. The food was excellent the atmosphere was wonderful, they made a rare date night in our house wonderful.

• Visited November 2011