“will always come back!”

Cuisines: Moroccan
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 26, 2018

Have been here several times, but I think they deserve my time to write a review.

The service is excellent, they smile to you, not because they have to, but becuase they are genuine.

You can feel how they love to give you food, you feel like home, and that is feeling that is quite difficult to find in France (I trully love this country with all my heart but the service is not really good generally speaking).

The food is tasty, fresh and abundant, prices are perfect.

only for the quality of the food I qill reccommend anyone to come here, but if we add the excelletn service, is a must if you are in Montpellier.

BTW my cousin is allergic to gluten, and they provide her with a good gluten free meal.

Merci beacoup pour l'experience!!

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

We were made to feel welcome when we arrived for lunch. The host spoke very good english, the menu was extensive, accommodations were made for her allergies. At the hosts suggestion we had a tangine and couscous dish. My wife had the lamb tangine with prunes and figs while I had the couscous fantasia ( lamb, duck, mergues and kefte. Both were excellent and the portions huge. Lots of locals were eating here which is always a good sign.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed October 7, 2017 via mobile

Some have said that the location is inconvenient...that doesn’t matter. What matters is the food and the service...and both are spectacular. I felt immediately welcome and tremendously enjoyed the vegetarian Tagine, followed by an absolutely delightful desert - “The Gormand,” a small assortment of pastries accompanied by a lovely mint tea. Whatever else you do, get to this restaurant at least once!

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed June 27, 2016 via mobile

Great Moroccan restaurant,
Good quality food ,
Warm welcome
Average ambiance
Good prices
The only issue is that the opening times are limited especially at night

Date of visit: June 2016
marie danielle k, Gérant at La Fantasia des Delices, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2016

Thank you very much for your comments. I understand for the opening times ,but we had to make a choice, in the morning i start around 7.30 am 8am to do the bread , than to do the dessert ,etc and in winter times as it's very busy i have only about 1/2 hour break until closure time so if we're opening late , it will be difficult for me to carry on .
But in summer time it's not that busy, so maybe you're right , we've got to think about it.
But thank you again .

Reviewed September 6, 2015 via mobile

Ok, maybe this restaurant is not located in the most beautiful place of the aerea, but you will receive a wonderful service and very good food. The quality/price and quantity/price ratio is really good. Bad point: too many tables for that surface. You can feel a bit squeezed

Date of visit: September 2015